diesel21 is offline Member

Is Tbol like superdrol?

I tried Sd worked well but got slight gyno from it... you really can't tell, but i can.... needless to say i was pissed.. i was trying to do the right thing, but shoulda did test E... anyway.....

does t-bol work the same way, does it have similar properties to SD?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    T-bol has no estrogen conversion, or nobody has reported really any signs of it from this particular compound, superdrol being a pro hormone is in no way anything like tbol.

sick! sounds good, please let me know if any of you have ever had hairloss and or gyno using tbol..
    thanx again

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy
    T-bol has no estrogen conversion, or nobody has reported really any signs of it from this particular compound, superdrol being a pro hormone is in no way anything like tbol.
    Since when is superdrol a PRO-hormone?
    it is as much of a steroidal hormone as dbol is lol

yikes...... thats what it felt like.... but anyway... this is TTTTTTT bol...... not Dbol ....(just to make sure we are all on the same pg)

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    superdrol is sort of like masteron

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    tbol will give you helluva more strength gains and probably less sides than sd.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    I tried Sd worked well but got slight gyno from it... you really can't tell, but i can.... needless to say i was pissed.. i was trying to do the right thing, but shoulda did test E... anyway.....

does t-bol work the same way, does it have similar properties to SD?
    Tbol is great, way betta than Dbol (no bloat, no gyno, less suppressive) and gives you great pumps! use it along w/ test e and proviron ! great stack

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    i have had no hairloss or gyno on tbol

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    superdrol is sort of like masteron
    Hi, sup dude? still rock-hard like your pic?

idk... i might give it a try by itself..... i like the way i look, but a lil harder will help.... i'm pretty lean right now and keeping my muscle too.....

Milky87 is offline Member
    Tbol will take a little longer to get the same gains as superdrol

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I have done both (well I'm starting week #4 of t-bol right now at 60mg/day). I must say I like the t-bol way more, but maybe it's because I'm also on 500mg/wk of test-e. On SD i felt like crap most of the time, even though I was taking all of the recommended supplements with it. SD I think gave me quicker gains, and more vascularity, but keep in mind I ran it during a cutter and now I'm bulking and holding tons of water from the test. Will I ever run SD again? Probably, it's good for a quick 3-4 week cycle or to end/start a longer cycle.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    tbol will give you helluva more strength gains and probably less sides than sd.
    Are you referring to British Dragon Tbol?

I dunno any other one.....do you? if you do, just let me know cuz it'd be interesting to compare and get it tested, as i heard that BD was generally underdosed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I dunno any other one.....do you? if you do, just let me know cuz it'd be interesting to compare and get it tested, as i heard that BD was generally underdosed.....
    No I don't, that's why I was asking. I just haven't noticed that good of results from using BD tbol. I was wondering if there was another brand out there because of all of the tbol hype I found it hard to believe that it was all coming from BD tbol.

IP also make tbol

bump, would love to heat about the "best" makers

ganbatteman is offline New Member
    Tbol is illegal but haldrol is not

u should check out eBay for halodrol, i'm not sure how well DB TBOL works but halodrols similar & i can personally report good gains on halodrol

homemade cakes are better than ones bought from the shop

Quote Originally Posted by ganbatteman

u should check out eBay for halodrol, i'm not sure how well DB TBOL works but halodrols similar & i can personally report good gains on halodrol
    Were you just taking the recommended one tablet of halodrol a day? Also how long did you take it and how long before the gains appeared? Halodrol is a product that I have been considering using so I am very interested in hearing more about your experience with it. Thanks

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    yikes...... thats what it felt like.... but anyway... this is TTTTTTT bol...... not Dbol....(just to make sure we are all on the same pg)
    yea, tbol = turinibol. ive read that its very similar to dianabol in chemical structure, but it causes much less water retention, gives more keepable gains, and is generally speaking a safer drug than dianabol is.

Quote Originally Posted by ganbatteman

i've heard a lot about "toxic for liver", and just fake OT, but may worth it, i dunno... , that case, i'll buy some for my next payroll

bump, come on guys, i know theresx a lot more tbol users on here

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    used tbol @ 100mg/day for 10 weeks with 40 mg var definately got some water retention from it. last 3 weeks bumped to 140mg and felt like a ballon and had some breathing trouble. went from 175-195lbs. some of it's water though

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    used tbol @ 100mg/day for 10 weeks with 40 mg var definately got some water retention from it. last 3 weeks bumped to 140mg and felt like a ballon and had some breathing trouble. went from 175-195lbs. some of it's water though

Thats odd that you had water retention, nobody else has it with t-bol. It's even odder that you had water retention with tbol/anavar .
    Why did you run such a high dose of tbol?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i think i was just in the habit of comparing things to test plus it was UG lab and i think most of them tend to be underdosed.one of my friends holds a little water too he says while on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Thats odd that you had water retention, nobody else has it with t-bol. It's even odder that you had water retention with tbol/anavar .
    Why did you run such a high dose of tbol?

i think i was just in the habit of comparing things to test plus it was UG lab and i think most of them tend to be underdosed.one of my friends holds a little water too he says while on.

Thats crazy you and your friend are holding water! If I look at test I turn into a whale. Tbol i looked leaner and dryer than ever.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    100-140mgs of tbol ed is a lot. Sure, I can see some bloat there. All I need is 40-50mgs ed for great results. I get back up problems in the pooper at 60mgs+. I don't know why you're taking so much?

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I had some bloat on T-Bol, but not too much. I gained 12 pounds total, and dropped quick when I started PCT and Nolva. Been 3 weeks and holding steady at about 8 pounds of gains. I'd say about 3.5 of my 12 was water.

So let me get this straight, you were on 100 mg/day TBOL and 40 mg var (140 total of 17aa's) for 10 weeks then for 3 more weeks you were on 140 mg/day TBOL and 40 mg var (180 mg total of 17aa's)???? Holy shit, it is hard to believe you didn't do any liver damage. Did you get any blood work, that is ****in' nuts dude. I don't really know what you were thinking no offense, I really hope you are ok though. If I ran just T-Bol at 140 mg for 13 weeks I'd imagine my lipids, blood pressure, cholesterol, and liver would be completely ****ed up. I pretty much messed them up to some degree running it at 50 mg for 4 weeks.

Thread Information