jdw19740 is offline New Member

Exclamation In need of help!!

I ordered some dianabol and I hope I get the real stuff. I was wanting some advice as to what I should take with it or would it be ok to only take dianabol alone? I am 5'10' 160lbs. I want to gain weight and bulk up a bunch. I am 28 and have never ventured into this type of stuff. Tired of being skinny!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board

You need to do alot of research before you go any further.Besides tha fact you don't know a thing about anabolics,I'd venture to say you have diet issues as well.Your stats aren't so good man.If you aren't eating correctly,all the drugs in the world won't help you.

Stick around and research "Test only" cycles

Check out our diet forum as well.

Learn about PCT(post cycle therapy )

Use the search feature to the upper right hand corner.We have tons of valuable info buried here in our archive's.
    When you have researched further,feel free to come back and ask any questions on topics you don't quite understand

Happy reading

~Pinnacle~

Thanks Pinnacle. As far as my diet I eat as much as I can, I have for as long as I can remember. I can't gain weight. Just wanting some advice. I have been reading this sight for a week or so. How would I have found this forum without research?

Quote Originally Posted by jdw19740
    Thanks Pinnacle. As far as my diet I eat as much as I can, I have for as long as I can remember. I can't gain weight. Just wanting some advice. I have been reading this sight for a week or so. How would I have found this forum without research?Pretty easy to Google Steroids....you all that research?

Obviously you diet stinks or you'd be gaining weight.

Most ppl read on this site for months before starting a cycle.So your one weeks worth of reading is nothing at all.We are here to help,not do your homework for you.

I gave you solid advice already...research!And check out the diet forum,as you are in dire need of that.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Do the research before you end up getting hurt. I researched about a year before doing my first cycle. There was so much info on this site when i first came aboard that my head was spinning. After days/weeks/months/ then finally a little over a year i finally decided i was ready. Trust me it's worth it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Obviously you diet stinks or you'd be gaining weight.

Most ppl read on this site for months before starting a cycle.So your one weeks worth of reading is nothing at all.We are here to help,not do your homework for you.

I gave you solid advice already...research!And check out the diet forum,as you are in dire need of that.
    When I get my diet straightened out is taking dianabol alone OK?

palumbo is offline Member
    dbol alone is a very bad idea

most people suggest just a test only cycle for ur first

When I get my diet straightened out is taking dianabol alone OK?
    In the course of your research,you'll find that running testosterone with it would be the best option

~Pinnacle~

sample of a good first cycle would be

week 1-13 test 500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg

Blog Entries
    It is sometimes past my mental capacity to try and understand why people rush into taking these drugs without first doing TONS of research.

....shakes head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    In the course of your research,you'll find that running testosterone with it would be the best option

~Pinnacle~
    Thank you Pinnacle. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with anybody on the board by asking what others would think are dumba$$ questions. All suggestions are greatly appreciated. One some of the posts i have read dbol and test go well together. They talk about an injectable test. I have never used a needle before. Hopefully after 2000 posts and research I will be as resourceful as you

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    sample of a good first cycle would be

week 1-13 test 500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg
    THANKS PALUMBO!

. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with anybody on the board by asking what others would think are dumba$$ questions.. They talk about an injectable test. I have never used a needle before. Hopefully after 2000 posts and research I will be as resourceful as you
    Your questions aren't dumbass.I'm just trying to get you to research.I mean after all,you would be putting drugs in your body you really know nothing about.

Posts have nothing to do with it at all.I had drugs pouring out my ears before I ever joined this boardI joined to help out,and learn just like everyone else.Every week I pick something new up off this board.

~Pinnacle~

Knowledge Is Power

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    It is sometimes past my mental capacity to try and understand why people rush into taking these drugs without first doing TONS of research.

....shakes head.
    I have not taken anything yet. I am going to compare the product I recieve with some of the pictures on here. I don't even know if I have ordered from a trusting supplier or if I will get scammed. Trust me I'm am not going to rush into anything!!!!! I ordered a small amount to see what I will get. If I get what I ordered I will do some more RESEARCH!!! I just want to make sure what I get is the real stuff.

Blog Entries
    Wasn't trying to bash you in anyway jdw19740, was just trying to stress Pinnacle point of first doing research. Good luck.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    without knowledge, you are a looser in the bodybuilding game.

since you can't go to the doctor for an advice on how to use steroids , you have to be the doctor.

d-bol by itself = bad idea.
    you gonna loose most of your gains right after you stop taking the drug.
    and don't even think about doing it without PCT. your gonna f yourself up.

Thread Information