ZenDragon is offline New Member

Oral steroids only?

I've used injectable steroids and oral, but i just dont like the hasle of injecting and I'm not that serious about getting huge. So I wanted to know what u all thought about taking just 30 mg D-Bol like 3-4 times a week just on training days? Will it help at all? Is it worth it? I'm shure most of your comments will be negitive but just wanted to get some imput.

thanks Mike

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Horrible Idea if youre gonna take them, at least take them properly. Whether they be oral or not. AAS dont work like creatine where you can take them as you wish (On & Off), these are HORMONES that will FVCK you up if you play with them. Please take the neccessary precautions.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenDragon
    I've used injectable steroids and oral, but i just dont like the hasle of injecting and I'm not that serious about getting huge. So I wanted to know what u all thought about taking just 30 mg D-Bol like 3-4 times a week just on training days? Will it help at all? Is it worth it? I'm shure most of your comments will be negitive but just wanted to get some imput.

thanks Mike
    if you want some answer type on the search option: d-bol only cycle! lol

Bizz

usamm is offline Banned

thanks Mike
    IF indeed you have done steroids, which I doubt, then you are f**king stupid to ask a question like this.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    you will gain nothing ... you will get better gains if you spent all the money on quailty food at least you will crap out some gains instead of pissing them away

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Horrible Idea if youre gonna take them, at least take them properly. Whether they be oral or not. AAS dont work like creatine where you can take them as you wish (On & Off), these are HORMONES that will FVCK you up if you play with them. Please take the neccessary precautions.
    couldn't have said it better. this is the answer to your question.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Look into turinabol (tobol, OT) at 40mg - 60mgs for 6 to 8 weeks

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    you can't take d-bol on "just workout days."
    You have to take it every couple hours, and every day during cycle or it wont really work.
    Do you know what "a half life of a drug" means? If not (which i don't think you do), do your research before taking d-bol.
    Do you even know the side effects you'd get by doing that?

DO NOT DO IT!!!!
    Just trying to help you here.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Read the above advice, most of its correct.

Oral only cycles do exist, but Dbol isnt the best suited compound.

Research on Turinabol (Tbol, OT). Its a similar compound to Dianabol but doesnt yiled as much water weight. 50mg/ED for 6-8 weeks, follwoing by PCT is a good choice. Also research Anavar and Andriol . Spend some time in the 'Educational Forum' and 'Steroid Profiles Forum'.

oh and there are supplements out there that will give you a boost before workout. but d-bol wont do that if you take it the way you plan to.

and also, why would you avoid the pin if you've done it b4?
    i don't mean to flame you, but if you are not man enough to inject, then you are probably not man enough to use AAS.
    Last edited by Geodogg; 02-14-2006 at 05:28 AM.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    all ever do is tbol cycles. It is like a super supplement 40mg for 7 weeks with a month and a half off.

crane is offline Associate Member
    aleast do a topical home brew

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, do some research. It does not make one difference whether we believe if you have done a cycle. If you screw yourself up because of an uninformed guess at a cycle, we will not be the ones paying the penalty. Nevermind the guy though that told you that you are not man enough if you will not inject. I believe that the idea of steroids being an adjuct to muscle growth as opposed to the primary means of muscle growth is lost on a lot of people on this board. Steroids are not meant for people who just started working out and wants the easy softer way to get big quick. They should be used once your natural potential has been reached. It has nothing to do with being a man or not. In my personal opinion, I believe that once you have gotten to that place and the idea of using steroids becomes a viable options. You need to do tons of research before taking the action. Through that research, I believe that you will see that you must be willing to inject something into your body. Gear useage is an all or nothing thing. Either you are going to use them correctly or you do not need to touch them at all. I hope this helps. Good Luck

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I've used injectable steroids and oral, but i just dont like the hasle of injecting and I'm not that serious about getting huge.
    No offense Mike, but 99.8% of the people that come here with this line are lying. Partly because they don’t want to be ostracized, but mostly because they’re afraid of using injections. Based on the key element of your statement, “…hasle [sick]…” you seem to fit into it.

That said. Do your research, many people go with ‘orals only’ some are satisfied, and most proceed to injections. As you can see from the above posts, the consensus is that this is not the best route. But as Nike once said, “You be you”.

M.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    A) You need to do a shit load of reading and research before considering anything else.

B) Injections > Oral

C) Injections don't really hurt it's all in your mind. (But again....you need to research how and where to jab.)

D) I'm still a newbie myelf.

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Bro, do some research. It does not make one difference whether we believe if you have done a cycle. If you screw yourself up because of an uninformed guess at a cycle, we will not be the ones paying the penalty. Nevermind the guy though that told you that you are not man enough if you will not inject. I believe that the idea of steroids being an adjuct to muscle growth as opposed to the primary means of muscle growth is lost on a lot of people on this board. Steroids are not meant for people who just started working out and wants the easy softer way to get big quick. They should be used once your natural potential has been reached. It has nothing to do with being a man or not. In my personal opinion, I believe that once you have gotten to that place and the idea of using steroids becomes a viable options. You need to do tons of research before taking the action. Through that research, I believe that you will see that you must be willing to inject something into your body. Gear useage is an all or nothing thing. Either you are going to use them correctly or you do not need to touch them at all. I hope this helps. Good Luck

you are right. i take that back. (my last post)

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Retarded Idea!

***Ross*** is offline Banned
    A TYPICAL cycle includes BOTH injectables and ORALS.

However, an ALL ORAL cycle CAN be done with success, and so can an ALL-injectable cycle.

For starters, I would suggest Dianabol /Anavar .

[R]

Thread Information