CHARGER is offline Banned

cycles without nolva or clomid or any pct

Has anyone ever done a 12wk test e only or 12wk test e with first 1-4 d-bol stack with no anti-estrogens,serms,or any pct period.I know some people are prone to sides and it is better to be safe than sorry.Will clomid help gains better than not taking it at all(it helps restore testosteroinI know) What was your alls experiences with just cycle or stack.

THANKS

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i did a cycle with out pct once. lost 90 % of the gains tho. i will never do it again. there is a reason for pct bro.

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    i did a cycle with out pct once. lost 90 % of the gains tho. i will never do it again. there is a reason for pct bro.
    Sauce is right, for the price of clomid and nolva, theirs no accuse for not running proper PCT, theirs a few guys up at the gym i go to and who i have talked to who have never ran proper pct and you can definately tell. I don't think you want to spend money on your cycle, and run it, get bit, and then lose it all once you come off cause you didn't do a proper post cycle therapy .

Is nolva just for gyno

Njectable is offline Member
    you should run it from day 1 at 10mg-20mg a day with test E and straight into PCT

definately not motoxer (i could barely keep my eyes on your post your avatar is too distracting, my wife cracked up)Thanks for the info

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    Is nolva just for gyno
    not just for gyno. it also raises LH and get test levels back up in pct. sounds like u have a lot of research to do bro.

ya, i've seen the begginner cycles they were a big help

believe me I have, sometimes you forget all the terms like LH and whatever else might pop up.Its just alot of guys I know that has not went to a message board or even know what pct is has seemed to have kept there gains with no sides.And they haven't done over 1 or 2 cycles but are massive from their cycles even 3-4 months after.

Thread Information