RichPhilly76 is offline New Member

Talking Glute Injection Test E

Hey guys,
    I had something weird happen to me over the weekend. I use 1" pins when I inject into my glutes and have been doing it for a while now. When I inected it this time it seemed to run back (from in the muscle) into the skin layers and towards the middle of my butt. It felt like something cold running under my skin. I am definitely sure that the needle was in all the way and that it was perpendicular to my glut. It has been three days and it is very sore where I injected and also the whole trail of where I felt it travel. Has this ever happened to anyone before? Should I be very worried? By the way I'm 29 yrs old, 5'10" 160 lbs with 9-10% body fat.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    That is definitely weird bro. With all the years of glute jabs I've done, I've never even heard of anything like you're describing. Just out of curiousity, did you aspirate before injecting? I mean, it doesn't really sound like what would happen if you hit a vein but...wtf else could it be?????

Glute Injection

Yeah I aspirated and got the normal bubbles in the syringe so everything seemed normal. Just really weird. I was thinking maybe because I lost 15 pounds of fat in the last 3 months that the oil squeezed its way to the surface of my muscle which was now closer to my skin since I lost the fat. Who knows. It's not red or painful at the outer surface and its not warm so hopefully its not infected. That would suck. Thanks for getting back to me

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichPhilly76
    Hey guys,
    I had something weird happen to me over the weekend. I use 1" pins when I inject into my glutes and have been doing it for a while now. When I inected it this time it seemed to run back (from in the muscle) into the skin layers and towards the middle of my butt. It felt like something cold running under my skin. I am definitely sure that the needle was in all the way and that it was perpendicular to my glut. It has been three days and it is very sore where I injected and also the whole trail of where I felt it travel. Has this ever happened to anyone before? Should I be very worried? By the way I'm 29 yrs old, 5'10" 160 lbs with 9-10% body fat.

anyone elso have ideas? i am curious now....

CDoskocil9 is offline New Member
    Watsup I also had the same experience except mine traveled up my back a lil and hurts like hell does anyone have any ideas?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    It is the last dops in the pin as you pull out...it happens. The best remedy is to use a longer pin, aspirate , inject and you get it all you can in injection site. A minute amount may seem to ooze out of the site, but it is not enough to matter. Massage the injection site in a circular motion..this will dissipate the shot throughout the muscle. Good luck.

Glute Injection

The only reason why I don't think that is why is because I felt it travel under my skin

Glute Injection

while I pushed on the plunger, not when I was pulling it out. There's gotta be someone who is familiar with this (I Hope)

Hey everyone,
    It is now day 5 and my right glute is still so painful. I have trouble walking and I couldn't do a full workout last night. I have to slowly get into my car and lift my left leg up and into the car because it hurts so bad. I feel crippled. This sucks I hope it gets better. It still is not red, hot, or sensitive on the outside so I'm hoping it's not infected. How are you doing CDoskocil9?

Thread Information