rimz is offline Junior Member

Blood test question!

I will be going in next week for a physical. I know this is bad which is why I am going in, but I haven't been in several years, which means since I started using. I am currently on a Tbol only cycle and am curious how this will screw up my bloodwork. Should I be worried or prepared for anything highly unusual that will show up and I will be questioned about? Also this is the first time I have used this doc as I moved here a few years ago. Should I just up and tell him I'm on or wait and see if anything odd shows up before I let him know that's why?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe do the blood work after you finish the cycle. Than you will be seeing where you are really at IMHO.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    I did think about that, but was just curious if anything highly unusual would show from just a Tbol cycle. Just wondering if I need to be prepared to be drilled with questions or not. I may still push it back a month or so, but wanting some input incase I decide to go ahead and do it.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Rimz, Unless you're an older athlete with a family history of heart related issues, not sure that a month will make a bid differnce. If you are in Atlanta it takes that long to get an appointment with a decent Doc sometimes.

Good Luck bro

Thread Information