Necreo is offline New Member

New/Unsure bout what to use need some help

Hello,

Well Im totally new to steroids , but have been training for a while.
    (I would prefere oral use, since im not a big fan of needles)

Secondly, I have no clue what so ever on what to use, how to use... so every information would be more then welcome.

I would like to achieve a more muscle thus a "bigger" more bulky look. Again no clue on what to use, bodyfat, and fat burners are not really necessary since im not fat, and do my regalur cardio...

There is no real history of acne but there is a history of baldness... so i would like to avoid this as much as possible. Ofcourse I refuse on growing boobs so a good anti estrogen would be nice as well...

Again every help is more than welcome, looking forward to your answers.

Grtz

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    please post your stats.....age, hieght, wieght, training exp, diet, goals, ect...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Start reading and learning, we can't sum up this whole site and abyss of information into one thread. Start with all the stickies at the top of each Forum. You have a long road of knowledge ahead of you, enjoy it.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, and remember....TESTOSTERONE ONLY FIRST CYCLE!!!
    start here:http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Depends on his goal IMO. I don't think he is even ready to start reading cycle ideas, he has a long way to go until he should even be in the steroid forum. Diet and training should come first.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    First....oral only is a no go unless your doing something girly like anavar HEHE jk

haha

you definitely need to READ these forums. I read these forums for years before ever doing a single steroid .

also i trained naturally and hit my genetic potential (10 years of training natural)

this is what you need to consider..i also think you most likely dont have a nutrition plan down. TIME TO READ

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Necreo
    Hello,

Well Im totally new to steroids , but have been training for a while.
    (I would prefere oral use, since im not a big fan of needles)

Secondly, I have no clue what so ever on what to use, how to use... so every information would be more then welcome.

I would like to achieve a more muscle thus a "bigger" more bulky look. Again no clue on what to use, bodyfat, and fat burners are not really necessary since im not fat, and do my regalur cardio...

There is no real history of acne but there is a history of baldness... so i would like to avoid this as much as possible. Ofcourse I refuse on growing boobs so a good anti estrogen would be nice as well...

Again every help is more than welcome, looking forward to your answers.

Grtz
    if you do a search you will find all the answers you require, also you should post you stats before BB's will give there views on what you should take,
    orals are a no no, if your not willing to inject than steriods are not for you, its far safer, first cycles should just be test plus a good basic diet and all your goals will be answered,

Necreo is offline New Member
    You guys are all absolutely right...
    for the stats here ya go:
    1m76
    73kg
    training 3-4 times a week, for about year and a half
    Diet: hard time translating it... mostly high proteine food multiple times a day (5-6 times a day)
    Goals actually to become larger in Mass without the blooted look... meaning muscle increased mass no fat.

I'll Continue reading !!
    thx

Thread Information