Thread: Clen on its own

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

Clen on its own

I was thinking of doing a two week cycle of clen just to harden up a few pounds.However i came across this on another website saying that AAS should be incorporated to prevent muscle loss..Should i loose much muscle whilst doing a clen only cycle while in a calorific deficit 2900kcal with AM cardio x4 daily

"The downside to this effect is that there is a concomitant rise in the rate of protein being burned. Where fat is robbed from the fatty tissue in the body, protein is generally robbed from the muscle. As with all catabolic hormones, in time muscle loss can and will occur. Which is why many opt to use this compound during a cycle of anabolic steroids that will help preserve the lean body mass while reducing the fat. "
    Last edited by BIGPHIL; 02-15-2006 at 05:26 AM.

boarder034 is offline Member
    mmm i dont think so, that sounds like t3 to me... Clen is not catabolic, in fact in is anabolic , so you can still have a calor deficient diet, just try to cut out the fat/ carbs, and keep high protein (which you should already be doing) and have good cardio sessions (45 min to an hour) and youll be okay.

boarder034 is offline Member
    calorie* deficient, wow im tired!

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    mmm i dont think so, that sounds like t3 to me... Clen is not catabolic, in fact in is anabolic, so you can still have a calor deficient diet, just try to cut out the fat/ carbs, and keep high protein (which you should already be doing) and have good cardio sessions (45 min to an hour) and youll be okay.
    Currently im watching my carbs about say 300g per day, 300g protein and 70gfat..What do you think of this

Thread Information