wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

tired and high blood pressure

I have been super tired lately. All the time. I have been on wayyyy too long. However, i have a powerlifting meet coming up I hadn't planned on so i am staying on to get up to that. however, my tiredness is really bad. I got my BP checked today and it is 180/120. That is really high. I don't want to go to the dr. because i feel like i need to tell him about my steroid use . He is also my dads best friend. I know low test levels causes fatigue. however, it shouldn't be low if i am currently on. anyone have any opionions on this. I am actually pretty worried about things.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    bump

hmmm,
    well i'd say do a couple of things here. either get on some meds for it cuz 180/120 is just WAY to high. Ur health first bro!! also, ur doc wont/cant tell ur dad about anything. if he does and u find out about it sue him for patient confid. breach. Make sure they are testing it w/ one of the BIG cuffs cuz i've heard that can throw off the readys as well. As far as u being tired, it depends on how long uve been on but is ur body not gettin stronger? it could be used to the dosage or something. Are you taking glut, and multi vits? drinking enough water?
    I'm saying all these things b/c ur prolly pushing ur body hard and it needs excess stuff like vit's and the right foods. Also i've heard that too much protein can raise bp too. Yes people there is a such a thing as to much! it was the cause of my high bp. i was gaining naturally two years ago and suddenly had a high bp and was like 350g protein ( i weighted 185lb at the time). once i dropped to like 215g it started to go down.
    Go over ur whole setup and check stuff off the list. hope this helps bro.
    -Wild

Thread Information