bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Juice in the syringe

Well just started my first cycle actually took my 3RD shot Teusday and everything is going great, My question is I have been preloading my syringes about 3 days ahead of time is that ok ?, I'm keeping everything sterile, I have been drawing with a 18 Gauge pin and when the time comes I switch to a 25 or 23 gauge depending on the spot injection. Thanks

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    It is fine as long as they are in a sterile environment. Some people do up to a week in advance but not much more than that

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    Well just started my first cycle actually took my 3RD shot Teusday and everything is going great, My question is I have been preloading my syringes about 3 days ahead of time is that ok ?, I'm keeping everything sterile, I have been drawing with a 18 Gauge pin and when the time comes I switch to a 25 or 23 gauge depending on the spot injection. Thanks
    Cant wait

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    LOL..........No it is just really easy when I get up at 3 AM for work jump in the shower then inject........Thanks Bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've preloaded them in the past for a couple weeks and the rubber plunger actually absorbed some of the liquid and swelled up. Pretty weird. I see no point in doing this unless you are hiding it from someone and it is more convient. Otherwise just leave it in the vial.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    there is always the slight risk of contamination and in the long run your risk of a possible infection will arise. Air is relatively clean but by no mean sterile.

Prod is offline Junior Member
    i did this today, but my syringes are pretty sealed up, the cap back over the needle, back in the original seal, then in a ziploc bag, then in a cd album.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    the rubber plunger might get funky. If you do it, maybe 2-3 days max preload.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Don't get me wrong, but a ziploc bag and cd album won't give additional seriliety.

a few days is OK.

fanatic is offline Member
    Youre fine with preloading 2-3 days ahead of time, just be clean. Put the cap back on put the dart back in the wrapper and set it somewhere safe.

Thread Information