corelia9 is offline New Member

Trenabol Depot. PARABOLAN

I have obtained a ** bottle of 100mg/ml 10 ml of Tren Depot (** for Parabolan )
    I have a few questions, but know this before you answer please.

I am looking for a leaner appearance from this cycle, not as much mass as possible, and i have a relatively low bodyfat (im assuming since my abs are well defined). I intend to use some winny tabs, but im not concerned about that. Im worried about the necessary use of test causing the lean, hard gains from para to be marred by water retention. also, im looking to do eod injections at the most, and would like an idea of how much to take so to have good, even blood levels.

Now for questions about tren depot.

1.How should i take it? (ie: how much/ every other day/ every week?)
    i ask this because i know tren is fast acting, but this says depot: confusing

2. I know it should be stacked with a test to prevent 'shut down'. will dbol do this instead of test?

3. Will i experience excess water retention using the test (if you say no to the dbol)

4. Please list some side effects you anticipate from the dosages/advice you give me.

Thank you so much for answering this complicated inquiry.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    1g of trenbolonehexahydrocarbonate isn't going to do anything bro. Sorry

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    1g of trenbolonehexahydrocarbonate isn't going to do anything bro. Sorry
    Agreed you need more gear. As for your other questions test prop and tren would be a good cycle. Forget Dbol that will cause more water retention than test. You should not experience any serious water retention with the prop providing diet is clean, but to be sure you could use an AI like femara, arimidex or aromasin .

corelia9 is offline New Member
    ok, thanks. test prop- good idea. so how much more tren do i need and how should i take it? (dose/interval)

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corelia9
    ok, thanks. test prop- good idea. so how much more tren do i need and how should i take it? (dose/interval)
    Depends how long you want to run the cycle. For an 8 week cycle at 50mg of tren ED, i prefer ED injections with tren to minimise side effects, you will need 3 10ml bottles of tren in total.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    you can go EOD w/ hex. But like J said.......................@ least 8 weeks and 350 a week is on the super low low side.

Thread Information