Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Short heavy cycles explained- PB theory

Due to the large number of PM's i have recieved i thought i would explain this theory alittle more,

You cant keep building muscle tissue over long periods of time because weight gain and muscular growth don't happen that way. Not in infants, toddlers, teenagers, or even weight trainers. Instead, weight gain seems to come in spurts or surges. It's amazing how you can train hard and eat very well year round yet only seem to make progress in quick little infrequent spurts of growth even with taking all the AAS compounds the body still gets use to what its taken.

The body can gain large tissue gains for short periods of time but it cant keep maintaining this for weeks on end, it is possible to gain a 1lb a day for the first few weeks of this type of cycling,if your advanced enough and you know how to combat the side effects this is amazing way to push yourself past any sticking point into new growth, if you have the right enviroment for the body it will have rapid fast growth

Also its not just the gear and cycling what makes this work its the training and diet what comes with this method which also helps a great deal in the process, you can mentaly get ready for this method and put 100% into everything 24hr dedication for 30 days but impossible to keep this type of intensity up for weeks on end, what i mean about priming the body is the run up to this type of cycling, you need to be totaly free from gear and start to prime (with diet) yourself and this will make an enviroment for large muscle tissue gains what can be maintained without bridging and also recovery is far easier, you dont carry on with high dosages either the next cycle can be a short one but the dose is very mild and because the body isnt use to it, it still grows at a fast rate,

ive cycled over the last 17yrs and have kept a diary with all my cycles in it, ive done 30 week cycles and short ones and i can honestly say its the short ones which keep the most gains, with long term cycles you end up bridging or cruising which means you have to keep increasing the dose of the test with each new cycle, gains get harder and harder to obtain,

This theory is Paul Borreson's who made Dorain Yates the man he become and many more top BB's, he adviced me on many things and always pushed this method, he was years ahead of the game,and it has been proven many times, i am also in contact with alot of BB's from this site who have tried this theory and have had amazing results, ive just finished a 30 day cycle and am in pct, gains are great,

it also depends on your cycle history for which dose you go on and not what others are using, ive seen amazing results over the years and recovery & maintenance are very easy.

if the younger ones would just listen and do this type of cycling they would stop alot of heartache when they are older, briding/coasting/HRT/ increased mg everytime they go back on a cycle, but i must say some are listening because of some of the senior members are talking about it and trying it with results,

i must state again that before you start your cycle you MUST prime your body and create an anabolic enviroment so when you do start large muscle tissue come on very quickly.the muscle receptors get very excitable with this method,

prime your body before cycle + high dose of AAS + GH + very intense training program = hugh muscle tissue gains within 30 day cycles = fact!

primming the body before a short heavy cycle is one of the most important thing you can do especailly with this theory, you diet down and lose fat, just like a comp diet or ive found better way of priming by cycling the carbs 3 low 1 high this will create a very anabolic emviroment for muscle tissue to grow, the muscle receptors get highly excitable and upgrade and able to accept more glucose and because glucose levels are not full in the muscle the result is more deposited into the muscle instead of fat cells which creates an enviroment to build muscle tissue very quickley, if this is done correcty and AAS+GH are combined and timed right when you start this heavy short cycle, growth is amazing,
    When you are priming you must up your protein and aminos to compensate any catabolism,

The dosage of theses cycles are worked out for the indivdual by looking back over his cycle history and are NOT a long cycle just cut down in size, THESE CYCLES ARE NOT FOR FIRST TIMERS OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT GOT ALOT OF CYCLE HISTORY

Regards marcus
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-16-2006 at 05:34 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information