Im C murda is offline Junior Member

i feel the power

a few people asked me to educate them on the power of testosterone when in said my test should be kicking in soon. this is the first cycle i have ever done and i feel like god right now. Im on week 8 of test and my strength has gone through the roof. i think i might have torn my hamstrings i was squatting so much. Everything is good except im starting become an asshole. I dont have bad moode swings or anything but ive just got really cocky. Is the cockiness a normal trait people experience with test or am i just wierd?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    I personally think it's all in your head. I'm not an aggressive person when I'm on or off the gear. I can tell you I'm happier when on a cycle though. My longterm girlfriend doesn't really notice a change either. If anything I'm nicer lol.

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    I personally think it's all in your head. I'm not an aggressive person when I'm on or off the gear. I can tell you I'm happier when on a cycle though. My longterm girlfriend doesn't really notice a change either. If anything I'm nicer lol.
    Bump!! All in your head bro,its probably a confidence thing if you know where im coming from

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    i hear ya. Def a confidence thing. You can't help it when you feel so good and seeing new growth in your body. Also the strength gains are pretty cool, huh? My girl says I'm a little cocky too when I'm on.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    being cocky while on cycle is relatively common. theres a name for that, its called superman syndrome.

heavylifter588 is offline Junior Member
    I dont think its all in your head, test definitely has an impact on mentality, im sure that when you see a group of monkeys that have one male who is dominated and bangs all the female monkeys that he has the most testosterone . Or so I would assume, they need to do a study on that, but I feel more powerful and confident on test myself. At the start some of it is just excitement though from starting the test, cause it does get pretty damn exciting knowing what you are a gonna gain from it.

usamm is offline Banned
    Not only is it in your head, but you were a jackass to begin with most likely, no offense. "Roid Rage " and the such works like this: if you were cocky or an asshole before using AAS, chances that you will exhibit more cocky or asshole-like behavior ON AAS is even higher. Congratulations on the cycle though, sounds like you're loving it! Stay Safe and God Bless!

Thread Information