puremusc00 is offline Junior Member

How often can you shoot in delts?

I have trouble injecting my left glute because I am right handed. I am doing Test E 250 on mon and thurdays. I have currently injected: right glute, left delt, right delt and 4th shot is coming up. I really don't want to inject quads. Would it be ok to inject delts every week. Left delt on mondays and right one on thursday or is that too much?

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    7 days between shots is a minimum, so you can alternate just delts. You`re not very flexible btw..

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puremusc00
    I have trouble injecting my left glute because I am right handed. I am doing Test E 250 on mon and thurdays. I have currently injected: right glute, left delt, right delt and 4th shot is coming up. I really don't want to inject quads. Would it be ok to inject delts every week. Left delt on mondays and right one on thursday or is that too much?
    You could do that but i'd rotate it a lot more then that. I shoot mine every 3 weeks when i'm using long esters.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    7 days between shots is a minimum, so you can alternate just delts. You`re not very flexible btw..
    where is this coming from? lots of guys are saying this 7 day between shot crap. who made this rule? sometimes shoting the same area twice a week is nessesary here. a tad bit more pain but...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not try your lats dude. with practice also u will master the glute shot. i am right handed, and my left hand is deformed, but i still manage to jab my left glute, just took practice

grimmace is offline Junior Member
    i shoot the same area twice a week too

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I leave a site for 7 days. This will give the muscle a break, reduce chances of getting an abcess, let the other oil get absorbed, reduce scar tissue buildup.

There are 3 places to shoot in the Delts. I've read that some of the more experienced members on here shoot each head in the Delt.

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    have rotated left delt monday, right delt tuesday, left glute wednesday, right glute thursday and started over with left delt fri. and so on..no probs. Did that for 6 weeks with the tren ace

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I leave a site for 7 days. This will give the muscle a break, reduce chances of getting an abcess, let the other oil get absorbed, reduce scar tissue buildup.

There are 3 places to shoot in the Delts. I've read that some of the more experienced members on here shoot each head in the Delt.
    sure but there is nothing wrong with simply changing the site by a couple inches if 1 finds it nessesary. personally I'd much rather shoot quads 3 x per week then hit my front delts, pecs, bis or tris. (haven't tried those yet) also I always hear bout scar tissue but i have yet to encounter any. use a 25 g pin a don't hit the same exact spot and i don't see how you get it

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    sure but there is nothing wrong with simply changing the site by a couple inches if 1 finds it nessesary. personally I'd much rather shoot quads 3 x per week then hit my front delts, pecs, bis or tris. (haven't tried those yet) also I always hear bout scar tissue but i have yet to encounter any. use a 25 g pin a don't hit the same exact spot and i don't see how you get it
    Eventually, you will get some. You are correct though. Changing the site by a few inches will help to reduce the scar tissue. I have recently began shooting other areas mainly for that purpose. I think the more spots that you can hit, the better off that you are.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    where is this coming from? lots of guys are saying this 7 day between shot crap. who made this rule? sometimes shoting the same area twice a week is nessesary here. a tad bit more pain but...
    What about scar tissue?? You use alot of gear when you have to shot the samespot twice a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    What about scar tissue?? You use alot of gear when you have to shot the samespot twice a week?

Depends on what you are taking. Some compounds should be injected 2 to 3 times daily. You have to start getting creative when you are running things like that.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I do most injects into my penis head. Just rotate around the head in a clockwise fashion.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I do most injects into my penis head. Just rotate around the head in a clockwise fashion.
    It hurts just reading that

Damn Mike, I thought I invented that one.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i tried that now i got an abcess

WHOS gonna DRAIN Tai's ABCESS?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

F*ck draining it bro, there has got to be some chicks with strange fetish's that would think you were a God.

Maybe w w w . p u s s i n g a b c e s s o n m y c o c k . c o m

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

puremusc00 is offline Junior Member
    THanks guys! One more question: When you did your first cycle and shot in the delts...how long were they sore for? feels like i have a small lump under my delts and still sore from a shot I did on Monday.

First delt shot I was only sore for a couple of days. But it was just some test e. Nothing too harsh.

Thread Information