vegasdon is offline Junior Member

arms explode tv show

ok i just saw the most bullshit show ever on tlc-- it was of course about steroids and who do you think was on it the great greg valitino- now the show kept saying that steroids cause all of this shit- they showed him draining his arms but never did they say ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he used oils to get those freakout arms like but of course those clowns won't mention that its all about the scare tatics -i'm so sick of this shit

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdon
    ok i just saw the most bullshit show ever on tlc-- it was of course about steroids and who do you think was on it the great greg valitino- now the show kept saying that steroids cause all of this shit- they showed him draining his arms but never did they say ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he used oils to get those freakout arms like but of course those clowns won't mention that its all about the scare tatics -i'm so sick of this shit
    yea I saw that.. my gf was like, "ok you are never going to take steroids again".. so I had to explain to her about what the media was trying to do.. and I would never become as obsessed(retarded?) as the guy with nasty lookin arms.. But I liked the part where the guy said once you put one drop of steroids into your body, it is a time bomb waiting to happen, with tumors and other crap that is going to kill you.. I bet there are a higher percentage of people who received tumors from drinking tap water.. the whole "breathing" thing isn't healthy either, from all the carcinogens floating around in the air. I love the media.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    not again make it stop!!!!!!

elite2kr is offline Member
    greg is a moron, his problems are due to synothol

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Yea, I saw that shit too.. Those were some freak show biceps!! How many inches did he say they were at one point?? That’s just ridiculous.

Thread Information