naz-uk is offline Associate Member

my first shot today.. how it went.

well i have a big phobia of needles but i managed to pluck the courage up to stick it in today, i did it with a mate but we injected ourselves.

problems started pretty much instantly! we mashed a needle useless trying to pierce the ampule, which im sure your meant to pierce the bottle with the needle? however we just cracked the top off in the end.

after that it took a bit of getting use to to get all the test out of the ampule (250mg/1ml test e) i just kept sucking it all the way up, push the liquid to the top and repeat till i go it all in the syringe, so then i stuck it in and through pure nervs when i withdrew to check for blood i withdrew the whole way? it that ok lol? dont know wot i was thinking but then i injected it all, it was quite hard to push in but i got it all in.

didnt really feel no instant pain but as i massaged it i started to get a bruised feeling so i had to stop is that normal? at the moment it been about an hour it feels slightly bruised not painful at all though, more of a numb brusing and i dont know if its phsychological but it feels like i can still feel the test inside my leg and feels a little cold?

any feedback would be great thanks. (btw it was a quad shot with 23g 1" pin)

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    well i have a big phobia of needles but i managed to pluck the courage up to stick it in today, i did it with a mate but we injected ourselves.

problems started pretty much instantly! we mashed a needle useless trying to pierce the ampule, which im sure your meant to pierce the bottle with the needle? however we just cracked the top off in the end.

after that it took a bit of getting use to to get all the test out of the ampule (250mg/1ml test e) i just kept sucking it all the way up, push the liquid to the top and repeat till i go it all in the syringe, so then i stuck it in and through pure nervs when i withdrew to check for blood i withdrew the whole way? it that ok lol? dont know wot i was thinking but then i injected it all, it was quite hard to push in but i got it all in.

didnt really feel no instant pain but as i massaged it i started to get a bruised feeling so i had to stop is that normal? at the moment it been about an hour it feels slightly bruised not painful at all though, more of a numb brusing and i dont know if its phsychological but it feels like i can still feel the test inside my leg and feels a little cold?

any feedback would be great thanks. (btw it was a quad shot with 23g 1" pin)

It's easy once you start doing it on a regular basis. First of all yes, you are supposed to snap the top of the amp first.
    Your description didnt really mention switching pins, which is something you definitly want to do to keep things as sanitary as possible. Plus the pins gets dull rubbing against the glass in the amp or piercing the rubber on a bottle.
    Use a 21 to draw, it will suck up a lot quicker and then switch to a a 23-25 for your shot, personally I prefer 25's.
    Check out siteinjections.com if you havent already to make sure you're shooting in the right location as well.
    What does your cycle look like?

ah ok next time i will switch pin, i did it in line with the right end of the knee cap (on my right quad so the outer side of the quad), about 3/5 to 3/4 from the knee to the hip. next time i will switch needle thanks.

my cycle is:

1-12 500mg test e (mon and thu shots)
    1-4 20mg dbol (all in morning)

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    where else u planning on shooting then

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I may have misinterpreted what you wrote but you don't want to withdraw the needle to check for blood, you just pull the plunger back a bit to see if any blood appears in the syringe, if you are not in a vein you should see a minute air bubble appear and you're good to go, if you do see blood then withdraw, put a fresh needle on and go again.

yeah sorry thats what i meant i didnt take the actual needle out i was referring to the plunger my bad. im thinking i can just alternate between my quads since its only 2 shots a week of 1ml a hit.. sound ok?

its been about 12 hours now since the shot and theres no visible difference on my leg however it feels like someone has given me a filthy punch there (dead leg) not too bad though as long as i dont press it.

quick question bout dbol , im taking 20mg ed to help get the cycle going but im hearing so many different sides to how to take it. i got 5mg tabs and today i took all 4 (20mg) in the morning is it cool to do that? or am i better splitting it into 2 doses or even 4? and why??

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the Darkside Bro!

thanks dude!

any help with the dbol prob?

Thread Information