Thread: Winstrol?

gahugg is offline New Member

Winstrol?

Hey,

I've been working out for about 3 years now and I'm happy with my size and definition, but the one thing I never had was a six pack. Someone told me about Winstrol , so I bought some from a friend in my gym and I just started my cycle. How log does it take before you start to see results, and do you think this will help me to get a six pack for the summer? Also, should I take Novedex or anything to prevent getting "Bitch Tits"? Any info will help me a great deal.

Getting a good abs shape depend on your diet & cardio winny wont do anything for you to reach that goal.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    winstrol will not "cut" you up mate it will only harden your muscles up!!
    are you running this alone??

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Diet Cardio Diet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Diet Cardio Diet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet CardioDiet Cardio
    Lool is saying CardioDiet for 100 time a new cardio to lose extra pounds bro??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gahugg
    Hey,

I've been working out for about 3 years now and I'm happy with my size and definition, but the one thing I never had was a six pack. Someone told me about Winstrol, so I bought some from a friend in my gym and I just started my cycle. How log does it take before you start to see results, and do you think this will help me to get a six pack for the summer? Also, should I take Novedex or anything to prevent getting "Bitch Tits"? Any info will help me a great deal.
    Winny only isnt the best choice of cycle, but some have had goos effects with it.

I'd suggest running some Provrion at 25-50mg/ED for any labido purposes as Winnny will suppress/inhibit natural testosterone production eventually.

SERMS/AI's arnt needed as Winny will not aromotase causing estrogen related side effects.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Best way to bring them out!
    And no you don't need Nolva with Winnie.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-21-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    stats mate?
    age weight height bf?
    trainin exp?
    cycle exp?

Tatoz is offline New Member
    Looking to show your abs? You need to change your diet habits, drugs won't help you much unless as a sort of powerful anticatabolic but you need to keep a ipo-caloric diet = eat less calories than those you burn on a daily base for 5-6 days a week............yes it's one of the hardest thing to do especially when you're happy with your size but IMO after a successful cutting diet you will loose weight but you will look awesome........even bigger than before.
    Find your motivation and go, forget about drugs for a while.

Yeah, I'm taking that and Hydroxycut. I'm 5"11', 198 pounds and last I checked, I had 13% bf. It's always been tough for me to get the abs going. I do cardio everyday and I take in about 1600 cal a day, for the last 2 months.

Change up your ab routine.

are you not worried about lack of sex drive??this may be a side effect of you takin winny alone,how long and at what dose are you going with??

are you not worried about lack of sex drive??this may be a side effect of you takin winny alone,how long and at what dose are you going with??
    Yeah that was something I was worried about, so I didn't know what the best thing to take with it was. I just started it yesterday. I was thinking about taking Novedex. Do you think that's good?

I'm taking a 50 mg shot every other day
    Last edited by gahugg; 02-21-2006 at 03:18 PM.

nolvadex will not remedy lack of sex drive mate,you could get some proviron and run it at 50mg ed,i would rather get some prop and use that,oh winny should be ran ed not eod,how long are you thinking on runnin this??

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Winny only isnt the best choice of cycle, but some have had goos effects with it.

I'd suggest running some Provrion at 25-50mg/ED for any labido purposes as Winnny will suppress/inhibit natural testosterone production eventually.

SERMS/AI's arnt needed as Winny will not aromotase causing estrogen related side effects.
    Thanks bro. I'm going to look into that. The last thing I need is the sex drive to slow down.

nolvadex will not remedy lack of sex drive mate,you could get some proviron and run it at 50mg ed,i would rather get some prop and use that,oh winny should be ran ed not eod,how long are you thinking on runnin this??
    I was thinking about 4 weeks

stats mate?
    age weight height bf?
    trainin exp?
    cycle exp?
    I'm 27 by the way. Forgot to mention that

Thanks for all of the info guys. It def will help me get to where I want to be this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by gahugg
    I was thinking about 4 weeks
    I'd do 8 weeks adding Proviron at 50mg/ED with Prop 75mg/ED. PCT to follow 3 days after last Test Prop shot.

usamm is offline Banned
    Guys, not sure if anyone posted this here yet, but GENETICS PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN ABS!

I'd do 8 weeks adding Proviron at 50mg/ED with Prop 75mg/ED. PCT to follow 3 days after last Test Prop shot.
    Thanks bro. I'm gonna look into that today. I'll keep you posted and let you know how it works out.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Change up your ab routine.
    Hell yea, Dr. Vladimir Janda situps!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Hell yea, Dr. Vladimir Janda situps!!!!

Thread Information