Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Help would be appreciated

I am pretty confused on a few things I read on this board. I will give you a run down about me. I am 27, and lifted from 19-25. I got injured in an accident, and was out of the gym for a year and half. I have been at it hard for the past six months. Muscle Memory is a great thing bc I lost everything while recovering from my injury. My last cycle was growth hormone , and sustanon which was almost 2 1/2 years ago. I feel I am not educated anymore, and have forgotten how to put together a good cycle. I hate to ask anyone else that my be just as uneducated as I am and is pretneding to know what they are talking about. I will tell you what I have, and maybe some can help on what to throw into the mix.

I have four kits of growth, and I am looking to lean out and add a little size. What should I add to it, and how many iu's should I be taking a day? Thanks for your help.

Ry

Also what should I be looking at for PCT

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Most importantly how are the injuries?

I'd also get back in the gym for at least a year or so before even thinking about AAS. You're correct saying that muscle memory is quite amazing but you want to be 100% before jumping on anything.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Most importantly how are the injuries?

I'd also get back in the gym for at least a year or so before even thinking about AAS. You're correct saying that muscle memory is quite amazing but you want to be 100% before jumping on anything.

Injury has healed wonderfully. I knew I was going to get that answer. I know I should be at it for at least a year, but its not going to happen. I know that is kinda ignorant, but at least I am honest. Can you give me any help on how to put this together the correct way. I feel like a beginner again. It seems so much has changed since I was in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778
    Can you give me any help on how to put this together the correct way.
    Honestly, I help people daily as I've been trainnig for over 6 years. On that same note if someone isnt 100% I stear them away from certain things, one of them being AAS. The best thing I can do here is to tell you to get back in the gym and get all that muscle back. In the meantime hang around a bit and learn what you once did and some.

All you have for a proposed cycle is GH at the moment anyway correct? I wouldnt want to piss that away being as expensive as it is. Take my advice, I know you wont b/c you're so eager to be where you once were. Mentally you're ready but physically there are better routes to take.....

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Honestly, I help people daily as I've been trainnig for over 6 years. On that same note if someone isnt 100% I stear them away from certain things, one of them being AAS. The best thing I can do here is to tell you to get back in the gym and get all that muscle back. In the meantime hang around a bit and learn what you once did and some.

All you have for a proposed cycle is GH at the moment anyway correct? I wouldnt want to piss that away being as expensive as it is. Take my advice, I know you wont b/c you're so eager to be where you once were. Mentally you're ready but physically there are better routes to take.....

So stay in the gym for another 6 months and sit on the growth? I respect what you are saying, and I am the type to jump the gun in many things in life. Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778
    So stay in the gym for another 6 months and sit on the growth? I respect what you are saying, and I am the type to jump the gun in many things in life. Thanks for your input
    Just like most of us are, that's why you are doing the right thing and posting. Your mind is set but by taking an outsiders opinion they can look at it from another angle.

I broke my collar bone a couple of years ago and was taking GH and on an AAS cycle. I came off the AAS and remained on the GH for a month or so. Took me about 6 months after taking my sling off to really feel 100%. Took me that long training natural to get back to where I was then turned to cycling again.

The main idea is that you dont want to waste your AAS and natural ability to grow when its present. Use what you have now then hit a cycle when you feel 100%. That's the best advice I can give you.............

Best of luck in whatever route you take buddy..........

Thread Information