Bigunz24 is offline New Member

Anavar in Capsules...REAL OR FAKE!?!?!?!?

according to what i know anavar is white and comes only in tablet form. I got some anavar from my friend who gets his stuff from a reliable source but they are in capsule form and the powder is BROWN? is this normal? is it possible that its a counterfeit or maybe something else...please if anyone knows what the deal id appreciate the feedback. thanks

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    I Have Var In Capsule Form, But The Powder Is White. Comes From Pl Of You Know Them. Don't Know If That Helps Or Not

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    cant really answer your questions 100% but can tell you that a lot of UG get the powders from china and cap them so its common to see a lot o ftab in caps. I've have anavars in caps but the powder was white, had nolvadex , proviron and d-bol all in caps and they were real. so I think I've answered 50% of your question, lets see if anyone seen it in brown powder.

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    hard to say..I have used var in caps and it was light colored powder..came from a ug source who was good to go...so if your source is good to go..yes..it can come in caps

Thread Information