Thread: Test e and Deca

UFGator01 is offline Banned

Test e and Deca

I have two bottles of test e british dragon 250mg per ml and one bottle of deca british dragon 250mg per ml, its my second cycle im going to run 500mg test a week with 250 mg of deca per week each for ten weeks. Im not asking for other suggestions, this is what im doing, i just want to know if u guys think it will work. Its all i have the money for right now and as i said before I just want to know if this is going to be effective. Im running nolva the entire time even through pct with clomid in my pct as well. No suggestions, just tell me if this cycle is going to work because im going to run it and i want to see who is really knowledgable on this board. im 5 10 178 right now, my first cycle was deca 250mg per ml ran it for 10 weeks 250 per week put on 20 lbs kept 15. Going to work yes or no? I would love to take suggestions but as i said man this is all i can afford right now. So what u guys think?

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    the deca dose is kinda low, but i think it will work. good job on throwing in the test this time

what about running the deca at 300 for like 8 weeks instead of ten and keeping test the same 500 for ten weeks?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by UFGator01
    what about running the deca at 300 for like 8 weeks instead of ten and keeping test the same 500 for ten weeks?
    So you are open to suggestion. You stated that you doing the 10 weeks, as if your mind was made up. 8 weeks of deca is a waste, do the 250 you'll be okay

JohnnyB

im open to suggestion with what i have not people telling me to buy more im sick of that. This is all i have, the amount to take and how long to take it (as long as it applies to my gear) is what i need help with.

Thread Information