Thread: Gear check!

Delts is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Gear check!

I wanted to check and see if any of this gear that is on hand is any good. I've never seen a picture of any of them so I'm curious. First, winny and deca made by a company called international pharmacueticals. winny is in amps deca is in 10 cc bottles, i think the deca bottles are brown but i'm not positive. next, parabolan , clear amps, red writing with box around it, its written in french i think. last primobolan , i've only seen pictures of brown amps, but these are clear, and I think theres yellow someplace on the amp. any help on any of these would be appreciated, thanks.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    pics would help,

Sorry I don't have the gear to put pics on here, but I just went and looked at them again and the primo is made by schering and its clear with a white label and theres 2 pink lines and a yellow line at the top, theres also a dot on them. i don't need to know about the para anymore i found out those are good. but help on the others would be appreciated. i just need to know if there is such a thing as international pharmaceuticals winny and deca and if there is any primo like this. thanks
    Last edited by Delts; 10-17-2001 at 11:33 PM.

bulldog is offline New Member
    Your primo is good bro. I'm on the same stuff right now. Enjoy. Don't know about the others.

http://www.anabolex.com/cgi-bin/imag...pg&img=&tt=img

That's good news, thanks bulldog. how do you like them so far, are you making good gains with them? also, what are you taking them with? i'm not really sure what i want to stack them with yet.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Winny and Deca get yourself a couple of bottles of equip and youll be straight

Sorry for the vauge post
    try winnie 100mg ed
    deca 400 mg per week
    Equip 600 mg per week
    Let it run 8-12 weeks long I like to run my winnie throught the cycle some others run it for only a few weeks during the cycle

pureanger, thanks for the info bro. you're saying stack those with the primo or without? do you know if those winnies and deca i mentioned up top are legit?

Yes everything you got it legit run the primo instead of the equip fogot about the primo you got a good starter cycle there

bulldog is offline New Member
    Delts -

That primabolan kick ask. I'm into my third week of an eight week cut cycle of primo 400 mg/wk and winstrol 25mg ed. My muscles are hard as rocks and I'm as vascular as a state map. Everytime I go into the gym I am stronger on every exercise. Everytime. The awesome thing is that I still have five weeks to go.
    You'll have an awesome cycle with the primo, winny and deca . Run the primo at least 400 mg/wk, the winny at 50 mg/day and the deca at least 400 mg/wk if your goals are to pack on some good quality mass that should stay around after your cycle.

Stay focused on your diet and training and make it happen ! !

- Bulldog

Thread Information