fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

EQ and joint pain -- anyone know of any remedies??? My knees are killing me.

I am just finishing up my Test 800mg/ EQ 500 mg for 16 weeks. I stopped the EQ at week 13 (3 weeks ago) and for the last 2 weeks I have only been running prop, which I always do at the end of my cycle. Since this is my first run w/EQ I am assuming the knee pain is from it. I had to stop my squats after the 1st set because they were killing me. I also have slight pain when I am walking down stairs. The knee pain really started about 3 weeks ago. I was fine for the most part during the 13 weeks of EQ. Anyone know of any remedies for this? How long should this last?

Thanks

Rest+Ice

Test should be helping joint pain.

Go get yourself some transdermal gel, I think its called DMSO gel or something like that. Take some ibuprofen tabs and crush them into a powder and mix them w/ the gel and rub it on the joints. I've never tried this before myself, but a powerlifter on the board talked about this awhile back and he said it worked good. My right knee has tendonitis so bad it's ridiculous bro, I feel your pain. It started w/ a joint pain after a leg workout that would be worse the next couple days, then it seemed like in exactly one week it was better, then I'd train heavy legs again and same thing for another week, and it progressively became worse. I can do extensions heavy as hell, set after set, doesnt bother me the least, but any leg press can be havoc on my knees

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    I'll never do EQ again cause of the same problem , knees and left elbo.. Doc was giving me cortizon shots just so I could tend bar. lasted about 6 mths hope yours isnt that bad .. Good luck

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yeah - test should have helped the joints - were you running test e before you started finishing up with prop? Is that when you noticed joint issues?

I have never had joint issues on test/eq but I always used test e and stopped one week after the eq, rode it out two weeks before pct, not using prop.

Yeah, I was running test Eth before the prop.

I have heard low estrogen levels can also cause joint pain? Anyone know more about this? Bumb...

bump

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry, not sure. Did your knees ever give you problems before this cycle? Were you involved in any sports where you could have done some cumulative damage that is just now showing up since you are pushing your weight lifting to new heights?

Thread Information