Jmazzell42 is offline New Member

Starting juice at 42...

Age is a factor if u r 19 what if u r 42? What are some of the things i should consider if i want to start using at this age.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    stats?

get a physical and bloodwork forsure!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Definately get some bloodwork done especially PSA and cholesterol levels and if everythings within range.... consider one of the low dose cycles(do a search) which will do great at your age!

Had blood work done about a month ago and the doc said everything looked good. I have been working out with free weights for about six months and i have always had a pretty good diet. My wife has already said she has noticed a marked improvement. Booz i will have to get back to u on my actual measurements but i am 6' 0" at 220lb and pretty lean less than 20% body fat the last time i checked and that was before i started working out

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    cholesterol is a big problem..and if it isn't for you now.. it could become one..

prostrate inflamation, but typically only if you are prone to it in the 1st place..

ripped abs

lose of hair

and a hard on every morning..

I'm 45 now..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hard Head is offline Member
    You need at least 2 years of solid weight training. Not some pussy nautilus circuit shit either. I'm talking about purpose filled workouts done properly, with appropriate form and enough intensity that you should be drenched with sweat during and after. Have you ever worked out with enough intensity that you wanted to puke? Every workout should be like that or close to it.

There is no possible way that you have a decent base or have come close to your genetic potential from WHATEVER you have been doing 'for a couple of months' How much cardio vascular training are you doing a week. If you are performing less than 3 hours of cardio a week (which I consider the very minimum), you are just asking for a heart attack or stroke.

In case you didn't quite understand what I said, here is a breif summation. Don't even think about jucing now. A better idea would be to hire a certified fitness trainer for 3x week sessions.

Hey Hard Head that sounds like very good advice. Because u r right i have not built a solid foundation yet and i am only doing cardio 3x a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmazzell42
    Hey Hard Head that sounds like very good advice. Because u r right i have not built a solid foundation yet and i am only doing cardio 3x a week.
    Don't go away, just read and learn and train and THEN you will be ready...

Really, Hire a trainer and have them whip your ass 3x a week for a year or three!

Good luck

Thanks dude. Im not going anywhere i really want to try a cycle but i can wait. As long as i am making some decent gains , which i am i will wait. A whole lot of research to do i am planning to buy the book sold on this site.

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Don't go away, just read and learn and train and THEN you will be ready...

Really, Hire a trainer and have them whip your ass 3x a week for a year or three!

Good luck
    Some trt and hgh to start would not be an bad idea, only after seeing the doc. You dont have to a big cycle yet, but a trt doc could steer you in the right direction, esp. if you have good insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRTHABETTR
    Some trt and hgh to start would not be an bad idea, only after seeing the doc. You dont have to a big cycle yet, but a trt doc could steer you in the right direction, esp. if you have good insurance.

Nah, no need to go that way. Remember that your 1st cycle will give you your easiest gains, wait until you need it. Anthony Roberts book is excellent.

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Nah, no need to go that way. Remember that your 1st cycle will give you your easiest gains, wait until you need it. Anthony Roberts book is excellent.
    But at his age, if natural levels are low, start at 150mg a week of trt, the 6-8 months later spike it to 500mg for 10 weeks and he will get better keeple gains then just going on. Go see a Doc, Ive talked to a few about trt and GH.

Thread Information