davedizzle is offline Associate Member

Posting gear back from Thailand

I'll be in Thailand (Phuket) in April and am thinking about posting back some test if I can hold of any in the pharmacies.
    What are the risks involved?
    I know the Thai authorities lock people up and throw away the key for drug smuggling.
    Is it worth it?

Dizzle

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    I have just got back from Bangkok. I posted heaps of Stanazolol back. Take it out of the bottle and put the pills in a small coin bag. Place that in a t-shirt- and post. easy. They all got back to Oz.

Whats your address? I'll check onyour packages for you. hahahhahahah

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, I'm in Phuket right now. Fantastic place. I'm not sure what the penalties are for importing AAS to the states or anywhere else, but you shouldn't have any issues getting them out of Thailand. You can get everything otc here.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Hey bro, I'm in Phuket right now. Fantastic place. I'm not sure what the penalties are for importing AAS to the states or anywhere else, but you shouldn't have any issues getting them out of Thailand. You can get everything otc here.
    Ya, I have a buddy in Thailand right now, he picked me up some test and is bringing it back with him, He said he talked to some people and it is completly legal to leave the country with it in your possesion

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    What's the price of test prop like in Phuket? i was told Phuket tends to be more expensive than rest of thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    What's the price of test prop like in Phuket? i was told Phuket tends to be more expensive than rest of thailand.
    I got Testoviron Depot 250 by schering, for 2 boxes-40 1ml amps it was 2800 baht which work out to about $170 Canadian I belive it was purchased in pattaya.

Thread Information