Thread: fast eq??

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

fast eq??

so whats the deal with fast eq (boldenone acetate), anybody know if its legit? does it work well? sides?

bump??

does anybody know anything about this?

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    not really sure. i been tryin to get more info about eq primarily on here but i can't really get any good responses.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    im sure i once read ppl have tried making it themselves and it made them ill...cant remember where i read this tho - or maybe i dreamed it - just some vague memory i have about it

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    im sure i once read ppl have tried making it themselves and it made them ill...cant remember where i read this tho - or maybe i dreamed it - just some vague memory i have about it
    Yeah, i have heard it causes very bad flu like symptons. i havent used it personally.

Yes...there is a acetate ester for EQ...there is also a propionate ester as well. Unfortunately I heard that both are very painful and both make you sick.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Yes...there is a acetate ester for EQ...there is also a propionate ester as well. Unfortunately I heard that both are very painful and both make you sick.

i'am not to sure of the acetate ester. But i've used the propionate ester first hand and let me tell you that it ain't no fun at all. I would never use something so horrible ever again

goose is offline Banned
    Another form of boldenone acetate I have seen is in tablet form rarther like the primo tabs you have to take a large dose daily.

goose4..

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Another form of boldenone acetate I have seen is in tablet form rarther like the primo tabs you have to take a large dose daily.

goose4..
    has anyone used the eq pills? if so how much do you need for a dose and how often do you take?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    has anyone used the eq pills? if so how much do you need for a dose and how often do you take?
    Never used them myself. They're available in mexico. The doses have to be high due to the lack of it being 17aa. I believe I had read 80-100mg a day would be necessary and spread out throughout the day like the majority of other orals.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdog

Well to give you an idea the Primo tabs are 40% absorption rate,so to take a dose of 500 primo depot you would have to take 150mg ED of the tabs.Now the EQ has a worse rate of absorption only 15%,this means you would have to take 350-400mg ED to receive 500 of the EQ depot.Not so bad when these tabs come in 50mg.Some believe that acetate tablets help burn fat and is Superior than depot if the correct dose is taken,plus great to beat drug tests,hence,why track runners (men) use these products.

goose4..

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    that sounds ideal for me! i'll be looking into those little buggers once my test kicks in!

so sounds like i wont be using fast eq, thanks for all the responses

Thread Information