Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    luther66 is offline New Member

re

You keep posting max,theres more here interested than not,hats off to you for sharing your experience.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yah, i've heard of this b4, but never tried it. Shot my delt yesterday with a 1.5, just was careful not to stick it in all the way

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That is funny.. I must be way to lazy to do that. I personally think that is a waste of time.. JMO

I would just push it in about an inch and Im good to go...

I would think that that is just more of a chance to get infections.. You still have to slide a cover over your pin. Anything that touches that pin is a chance for infection. But hey to each his own..

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I think I found a good way to utilize 1.5" needles to shoot quads, delts, and other low-fat muscles.

While I've been waiting for 1" needles to arrive, I rigged a needle cover to help me use the 1.5" needles I had to shoot quads and delts.

I cut an the tip off an extra needle cover so that when placed back over a fresh needle, only 1" is exposed, making it easier to fully press the pin in. The plastic guard acts as abrace, like a second hand would, which allows you to self-aspirate a delt shot without the needle moving.

Obviously, the short-guard would be wiped down with alcohol before each use.

See photos below.

What i do is simple...dont push all the neddle in...just what you need.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    congratulations on being a human bowling ball.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    cool.. I just use 1.5" for everything and inject accordingly...

crazzzzyyyy!!!

I can 1" anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    yah, i've heard of this b4, but never tried it. Shot my delt yesterday with a 1.5, just was careful not to stick it in all the way

I like using the right needle so i can push it all the way in, and support the clear part of the needle with my opposite thumb/index, works great for glute,quads,calfs. This way you arnt pushing the needle into your leg, just pushin the plunger down. Results the needle never moving, or causing pain once inside.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    when i lay my forearm down on my thigh, and reach over i can poke a 1inch into my delt. but with 2ml's of fluid, i cant reach the plunger.... any suggestiongs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information