Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

drinking winny, is at as effective as shooting it?

does it matter if you shoot your winny or drink it?? I have done some research on this but want to hear some of your experiences. Logical thinking tells me that it would be more effective to shoot it into the muscle as opposed to drinking it and having to digest it. I am using Stanazolic 100, shooting it every day(50mg ed) and putting 75 mg of test prop in the same syringe. The problem is that I hate doing shots everyday, and also the prop I'm using is Univet 100, and man the shots are painful!!! I shot my quad yesturday and can hardly walk today. One more question, should I shoot the prop everyday or is every other day ok? What I'm thinking is drink the winny, and shoot the prop eod, that way I'm not doing so many shots, but I don't want to drink the winny if it makes it less effective.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes if you drink the winny it wont be as affective

anyone else have any input??

roydrage is offline Banned
    i would run the test prop at eod for 1.5 ccs. especially if the pain is that bad but if you care to endure it taking ed at 1 cc may help stabalise blood levels a bit not enough to get dramatic gains from but could help. as for the winny i would shoot it as well ed though shouldnt hurt too much either. dont forget to rub in the inj. site that always helped me and maybe take a hot bath afterwards and do some light leg lifts,stretches or squats to work out the pain and you may find it easier then you would think

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its a 17A-alylated steroid that is designed to withstand the digestive track... but avoiding the digestive track by putting it in IM would seem to help preserve more of the parent hormone... but how much of it it preserves may be nominal...

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    does it matter if you shoot your winny or drink it?? I have done some research on this but want to hear some of your experiences. Logical thinking tells me that it would be more effective to shoot it into the muscle as opposed to drinking it and having to digest it. I am using Stanazolic 100, shooting it every day(50mg ed) and putting 75 mg of test prop in the same syringe. The problem is that I hate doing shots everyday, and also the prop I'm using is Univet 100, and man the shots are painful!!! I shot my quad yesturday and can hardly walk today. One more question, should I shoot the prop everyday or is every other day ok? What I'm thinking is drink the winny, and shoot the prop eod, that way I'm not doing so many shots, but I don't want to drink the winny if it makes it less effective.

I have heard it is 60-70% as effective as injecting it, dont know whether tese numbers are accurate are not. But one thing is for sure by injecting winny your bodt wull utilise a higher percent of the drug.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I have heard it is 60-70% as effective as injecting it, dont know whether tese numbers are accurate are not. But one thing is for sure by injecting winny your bodt wull utilise a higher percent of the drug.
    Thats all I need to know fellas, injecting it is, I want the most favourable results possible ...thanks again guys

Thread Information