Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member

QV or not QV......

OK, this QV gear is dead to me... The box, bottle, holograms, etc. all seem and check out to be legit. My question is regarding the clear plastic on the outside of the box. One box (Bold EQ 200) is folded nicely and sealed on the top and bottom. the other box (Test Cyp) is a harder plastic that folds over the top and bottom and seems more like shrink wrapped. I've felt it kick in, i think, but am skeptical.... any thoughts. I posted pics prior and all comments directed me that it was legit... HELP!!!!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I have 4 bottles of that Bold EQ 200 and my plastic is the harder like the shrink wrap as well.. and Im 100% confident my gear is legit

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothb001
    OK, this QV gear is dead to me... The box, bottle, holograms, etc. all seem and check out to be legit. My question is regarding the clear plastic on the outside of the box. One box (Bold EQ 200) is folded nicely and sealed on the top and bottom. the other box (Test Cyp) is a harder plastic that folds over the top and bottom and seems more like shrink wrapped. I've felt it kick in, i think, but am skeptical.... any thoughts. I posted pics prior and all comments directed me that it was legit... HELP!!!!
    How long have you been on? Test Cyp takes 5-7 weeks to kick in (sometimes 9 weeks!). Boldenone (Eq) takes at least 6 weeks to work and I have heard that some people do not feel much of a kick from it.

I am on QV Test Cyp right now, ending week 3 and I have not noticed too much yet...but my boys are shrinking so I am confident it is good.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    do ya'lll trust QV today? they got shut down months and months ago. Do you think there is still legit gear out there? I just put in an order for some, I trust my source, but i am skeptical on how legit qv can be at this pt. in time

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I was a bit skeptical as well.. But my source had some stuff on hand.. checks out for me.. I probably wouldnt buy much more after this cycle.. just IMO

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Just because the company is shut down doesnt mean the entire supply is already dried up. it will soon, but I still have QV products that i have not used yet.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    i'm sure there were million of bottles in production and QV will be out there for some time till they dry u, i heard Nutrivet is decent as well.. ??

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    yes i am sure that there is alot of it sitll out there. and i have seen the boxes wrapped in different thicknesses of plastic before.they use what they can get as cheap as they can get.

cherrypappa is offline Junior Member

no problem

I have had both kinds of shrinkwrap and no probs with either.

I wouldn't worry

Cherry

Thread Information