bigdawg123 is offline New Member

Hard lump on shoulder...please help!

I injected in my delt 1 ml of Test E 250mg/ml on Monday and I have had a lump on my deltoid for like 2 days now. it is not red and not itchy. Just hurts when i touch it. it is hard to the touch and the diameter of a 50 cent coin and raised a little bit. sort of hurt when i flex my delt. should i be worried?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I had this after shooting 2.5cc's in my delt the other day...I rubbed it gently everyday, and it slowly went down and away about 3 days later..Wasnt really painful to touch though. Try to take a pic of it bro...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I had this after shooting 2.5cc's in my delt the other day...I rubbed it gently everyday, and it slowly went down and away about 3 days later..Wasnt really painful to touch though. Try to take a pic of it bro...
    If you look at my delt...you can't tell there is a lump. only if you feel. was yours painful if you pressed on your delt? thanks for the quick reply bro!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I suppose if I really pushed hard on it, it would. I had it happen a couple times before bro..Like as if the injection didnt get in quick enough...Nothing to worry about unless it gets really sore, or doesnt go away, or looks infected...Then its a different story of course.. keep a close eye on it...

does anyone know the early signs of an abscess in the delts?

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Get your self deep tissue message. Then what ever oil the massure uses get some and rub it in before bed every night. This is what I have done with good results.

Thread Information