Bodine6 is offline Junior Member

okay to throw test in the middle of a cycle?

What's up guys? By time I get some more gear it will be in the middle of my deca d-bol cycle. Is it okay to throw it in there. Running d-bol 4 weeks and deca 8. Was thinking about starting test at forth week and extending it to 12. Any suggestions? Thanks!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    thats funny man, i did almost the same thing. i had a deca 8 week and d-bol 4 week cycle but i was almost done when i threw the test in. i had already gained 35-40 lbs by the time i added test so i didn't gain much more weight but stayed lean and vascular. i've been off every thing for 4 weeks and have onl lost 4-5 lbs while carb depleting. yey! my strengh has also stayed up.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    So do you think it would be a waste or not? I don't think I am going to add 30-40lbs. That's a lot of fucking weight!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i'm lucky with my genetics and am naturally strong. it depends on what you're trying to get out of the cycle. in my opinion i would probably wait until the next cycle and i know how hard it is when you have it right there in front of you but just try. i would have liked to see myself add some weight with it but i was already up almost 40lbs so i'm not bitch'n.

Thread Information