sonicbluecoupe is offline New Member

1st cycle off sust?

would a good beginners cycle of sust250 only be considerable? i had plans of sust, deca , dbol , along with nolva and clomid of course, but i was told by many just to start a cycle with test only for a while. should i do that then add some dbol later in the cycle or save it for a completely diff cycle? thanks bros.. i am extremely cut and i weigh about a buck fifty at 5'9" but want to gain more muscle mass (of course)

sonicbluecoupe is offline New Member
    *bump*

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Sounds like you could put on some more weight without juice just by increasing diet. But if you are dead set on juicing, then your friend told you right. Start with test only. 500mg/week test e or c. Forget about the d bol for now, save it for another cycle.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Follow velvetlion's advice. You are nowhere near your genetic potential. But if you do juice, do not use sust 250 for your first time. Too many different esters and would need to be injected eod (or ed) for best results. I believe test e or c at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks would be your best bet like velvetlion said. And leave out the d bol.

Thread Information