ManOsteel is offline Associate Member

Cool Please Critique My Cycle

Im 24yrs old, have been cycling on and off since i was 20yrs old. Im 5'9, 208lb muscular build.

Week 1-8
    sustanon 1000mg wk
    eq 400mg wk
    tren 75mg ED
    hgh 8iu 6 days on 1 off
    igf-1 80mcg 6 days on 1 off ( only for during weeks 1-4)

Week 8-12
    Sustanon 750mg wk
    Winnie 50mg ED
    Primo 400mg wk
    HGH 8iu 6 days on 1 off
    igf-1 80mcg 6 days on 1 off

I have access to insulin , do you guys think i should include that into my cycle? Thanks for your help

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    EQ for 8 weekly only?

Primo for 4 weeks?

HGH will be kicking in just as your cycle is finishing up.

Why are you dropping the Test dose at week 8?

Sorry but this cycle doesn't look like that of an experienced user.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd trash it and start over. Maybe something like this:

1-12 sust 750mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 600mg/wk
    1-10 Tren 75mg/day
    6-12 Winny 75mg/day
    Drop the IGF.

This is without knowing any of your previous cycle experience, so it's more of my preference on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd trash it and start over. Maybe something like this:

1-12 sust 750mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 600mg/wk
    1-10 Tren 75mg/day
    6-12 Winny 75mg/day
    Drop the IGF.

This is without knowing any of your previous cycle experience, so it's more of my preference on a cycle.

I agree on that except on the test if he extend it one more week it would be better

1-13 sust 750mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 600mg/wk
    1-10 Tren 75mg/day
    6-12 Winny 75mg/day

& i want to ask you a question isnt tren for 10wks is too much?? or just with experinced users because most of the people do it for 6wks so i'm little confused about it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Regardless of everyones opinions, I think your going to be in for a fun time with all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I agree on that except on the test if he extend it one more week it would be better

1-13 sust 750mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 600mg/wk
    1-10 Tren 75mg/day
    6-12 Winny 75mg/day

& i want to ask you a question isnt tren for 10wks is too much?? or just with experinced users because most of the people do it for 6wks so i'm little confused about it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I'll answer both of your questions/concerns.

First, sustanon has 4 different Test esters. The longest ester being Testosterone Decanoate at 100mg/mL. So this being said, it would take approx 18-21 days to clear the system, boldenone undecanoate (Eq) I believe has approx 14day halflife. So technically you could stop the Sust before the Eq, but I personally wouldn't.

With tren, I'm not sure where you got 10wks is too long and 6wks is more suitable. Seems many ppl parrot this info on this board without actual personal experience. Trust me, tren for 10wks is fine but I do suggest you monitor your bloodwork/BP etc...

Hope this helps.

I'll answer both of your questions/concerns.

First, sustanon has 4 different Test esters. The longest ester being Testosterone Decanoate at 100mg/mL. So this being said, it would take approx 18-21 days to clear the system, boldenone undecanoate (Eq) I believe has approx 14day halflife. So technically you could stop the Sust before the Eq, but I personally wouldn't.

With tren , I'm not sure where you got 10wks is too long and 6wks is more suitable. Seems many ppl parrot this info on this board without actual personal experience. Trust me, tren for 10wks is fine but I do suggest you monitor your bloodwork/BP etc...

Hope this helps.

Thanks bro thats exactly what i do with harsh compounds like Dbol that i usually use in my cycles i checked my BP every 3 days with my last cycle i used Dbol at 80mg ed & after the pct i got a blood work done & the liver values are perfectly fine.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Glad to hear about experiences like yours, ppl underestimate the liver. Yet are very careless at times too. Glad everything checked out ok.

BD

Glad to hear about experiences like yours, ppl underestimate the liver. Yet are very careless at times too. Glad everything checked out ok.

BD

Yeah bro you are right about that you must check on your body after every cycle to see if there is any damage & if it can be controlled, i'm not against the use of AAS but i'm against it when it threat the life of the one who use it so its better to stay safe & healthy & also to make our image good infront of the people who think bodybuilders are evil thats too bad .

muscle_20 is offline Member
    no offence but you doing some thing wrong with your diet and training,4 years of cycling and you wiegh 208(plus you saying i am a muscular build doesnt exactly make an experienced guy jump to mind!)thats faaaaaaaaar to light for so long training and cycling(unless your around 3%bf at the moment,which i doubt)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    it will take 3 months odd to see any real benifits from the gh mate.......

ManOsteel is offline Associate Member
    thanks for your help guys, I will change the cycle to the format you posted BD, let me ask you though..........can i still add the primo in there and should i add clen into that aswell in my pct?

Thread Information