Strobe is offline New Member

Newbie need advice for rehabbing arm injury

I was involved in a car accident in aug. of 1999 and my arm still hasn't completely recovered. My doctor says there is no damage to any of my bones yet i feel pain in my arm when i push a door or do a pushup. He told me that it could be that my muscles are weak from the time they were not in use. He was thinking of prescribing some steroids to help my recovery. Now my question is what kind of cycle would you recommend to aid in my rehab? I'm a newbie and would like to put on some size and could use some weightloss.Thanks your responses would be greatly appreciated.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    are you going to be able to endure intense training sessions? basically work out like you had no injury at all. if not aas would be a total waste of time and money. they are not some majic substance that will make you get buff with out working out.

Strobe is offline New Member
    i'm willing to workout and endure whatever pain i need to endure to get my arm back to where it was.

8pak is offline Junior Member
    juicing isn't the answer to injury rehab, physical therapy is. Gear will improve muscle strength but weakened or injured tendons and ligaments could be injured worse. After my rotator cuff repair, I did PT for 6 months EOD, and waited 10 full months before I cycled. Be patient, but address the injury first.

Thread Information