build4life is offline Junior Member

Question to much oil in shoulder?

allright so i got this test 100. ent. i know its a low dose but its all i can get. i got four bottles so thats going to be 400mg a week. i know the answer allready but i got to ask what do u all think about 4cc in the delt?? know its alot but i got to do it. i have thought about sliting it up into two, but then i am wondering if i do that will it have the same efect as if i put it all in one. ne ways what about the leg? got deca to take too. a little help would be nice i got myself into a doosie

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    If you do 400mg a week then split in 2.
    200mg on Monday and 200 on Thursday.

You can inject 2ml in the shoulders.
    It would be easy to rotate between shoulder, quads and glutes.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by build4life
    allright so i got this test 100. ent. i know its a low dose but its all i can get. i got four bottles so thats going to be 400mg a week. i know the answer allready but i got to ask what do u all think about 4cc in the delt?? know its alot but i got to do it. i have thought about sliting it up into two, but then i am wondering if i do that will it have the same efect as if i put it all in one. ne ways what about the leg? got deca to take too. a little help would be nice i got myself into a doosie
    U shld be splitting the dose into 2 shots anyway... every 3.5 days... so that wld be 2 cc's a shot... that can be done in almost any muscle group....

My delts handle my shots the best, but I wldn't shoot 4 cc's into them at once.....

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    4 cc in the delt is a bit extreme. medical books say 0.5 - 1 cc is max. bb like myself generally have bigger delts than must. but the most i ever put into one is 2 ccs. the leg is supposed to handle more (around 3ccs), due to the obvious reason - its a bigger muscle.

why not just take 2cc in each ventrogluteal region (butt) per week. that would yield your quota and allow for stable blood levels. one shot on monday a.m and one on thurs. p.m. would be great.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would split it up into two different injection days and do 1cc in each shoulder on those two days.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You have 3 heads on the delt(anterior,medial,posterior),so you shouldn't have any issue injecting the delts....

~Pinnacle~

build4life is offline Junior Member
    no i knew that was to much but i had to ask, and i got a shit ton of needles but there only 5/8 inch and thats to small for the glute. oh ya my delts are preaty big im about 180 with 10% body fat so thats why i was wondering. my last two cycles i tried it out both ways first cycle was 400mg in one shot once a week, then the next i slit up int two days. i just feel i got more results out of the once a week shot. thats why i was asking

BigChris is offline Junior Member
    I sometimes inject large amounts in my shoulders but I break them up into smaller amounts into front-, middle- and rear delts so I have not had a problem.

Out of stupidity (human nature) I did once inject 4cc in one spot and it was very uncomfortable...not surprisingly! lol

Thread Information