Thread: eq sides?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

eq sides?

was thinking about doing a test e and eq cycle i ahve done a deca and test cycle i dont know what kind of sides from eg

any sides form eq?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The only problem I get with EQ is joint soreness, since it does dry you out.

~Pinnacle~

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    For real? Ugh! I had winny for a later cycle and I used it in this cycle because I'll be doing a bunch of running during the next one. Kept hearing about the "sore joints" with winny so used it now. I was thinking about running test/eq in the next cycle...

So how is EQ compared to Winny as far as joint soreness? I'm on 75mg/ed of Winny now and not too bad... but don't have the old wheels out pounding the pavement, either.
    Oddly enough winny doesn't bother my joints one bit.I'm running slightly over 200 mgs Ed and no issues at all.But for some reason EQ really bothers my elbows,wrists and shoulders...goes to show you,everyone reacts differently to all types of drugs.

~Pinnacle~

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Oddly enough winny doesn't bother my joints one bit.I'm running slightly over 200 mgs Ed and no issues at all.But for some reason EQ really bothers my elbows,wrists and shoulders...goes to show you,everyone reacts differently to all types of drugs.

~Pinnacle~
    i knew you ran heavy cycles and im nobody to question someone with experience like you but isnt that a bit much? as far as the liver is concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    i knew you ran heavy cycles and im nobody to question someone with experience like you but isnt that a bit much? as far as the liver is concerned?
    With winny at this dose,I tend to agree with you,but I only run winny at high doses for around 4 weeks.So I'm not all that concerned about it.I wouldn't run it at that dose for 8-10 weeks like I run anadrol .Winny is pretty tough on lipid profiles from my experience having BW done after coming off winny.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 05:50 PM.

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    im running eq and test now no probs with the eq, havent really felt my appetite increase, i just force the food down anyway

Thread Information