Thread: Sore Mucsles

tom911usa is offline New Member

Sore Mucsles

Ok so I had to give my injections to myself for the first time all by myself yesterday. I did two injections into my left upper thiegh like what everyone told me to do and one into my right leg. But shortly after and this morning when I woke up my legs were pretty sore around the injection area, not unbearable but sore, Is this normal or did I do something wrong. When I insert the needle does it need to be exactly vertical because I kinda of angled it a bit thinking that it wouldnt be a problem. I know you should rotate injection sites but this was my first time doing my legs ever and already Im sore.

Any help would be great guys, kinda new at this if you cant tell.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    you can expect some soreness after forcing a substance deep in your muscle. unless the pain gets worse, notice swelling, redness, or heat from the site your cool.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorness with injecting into virgin muscles is nothing to worry about mate,they will get used to it!
    now seein as you are new how about some stats??
    trainin exp?ect......

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I get sore everytime I shoot quads. Nothing real bad though and each time I shoot there is less an less pain. It just feels like a light bruise. Pain goes away in a few days.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Same hear i get soreness in quad and have found the more muscular my leg becomes the more nerves i seem to touch when injecting.. Just go slow and if you start twitching back up a pinch and go in at a slight angle one way or the other..

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    you need to enter the muscle at a 90 degree angle with the needle. straight up and down, not slanted. do some research on the subject. z-track method? **************.com is a good site to view as well.

by the way, what are you shooting that requires 2 injections in one thigh and 1 injection in the other on the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    you need to enter the muscle at a 90 degree angle with the needle. straight up and down, not slanted. do some research on the subject. z-track method? **************.com is a good site to view as well.

by the way, what are you shooting that requires 2 injections in one thigh and 1 injection in the other on the same day?

1 CC of Testonterone Cypionate (once a week)
    1 CC of Deca (Once a week)
    and
    1/2 CC of Testerone Propionate (Everyday)

why don't you just combine the test cyp and deca in one syringe, and inject together?

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    why don't you just combine the test cyp and deca in one syringe, and inject together?

Well Well why dont I? hehehe Guess I'll have to try that next time. I didnt think you could mix them together but now that I know that will def. save me an extra injection.

Youre the BEST man! Rock on!

no problem bro, good luck with the cycle

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom911usa
    Well Well why dont I? hehehe Guess I'll have to try that next time. I didnt think you could mix them together but now that I know that will def. save me an extra injection.

Youre the BEST man! Rock on!
    as long as they are oil based your cool

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom911usa
    Ok so I had to give my injections to myself for the first time all by myself yesterday. I did two injections into my left upper thiegh like what everyone told me to do and one into my right leg. But shortly after and this morning when I woke up my legs were pretty sore around the injection area, not unbearable but sore, Is this normal or did I do something wrong. When I insert the needle does it need to be exactly vertical because I kinda of angled it a bit thinking that it wouldnt be a problem. I know you should rotate injection sites but this was my first time doing my legs ever and already Im sore.

Any help would be great guys, kinda new at this if you cant tell.
    Try taking a hot shower before injection and massage the area right after you inject. That usually helps me out with the soreness...

Thread Information