Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DEVLDOG

Thread: no energy while on tren...

Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

no energy while on tren...

MAN tren is kickin my ass, im always ****en tired, not to mention i work in construction so after i come home from work im like draggin my self to the gym and not having good workouts. any ideas what i can do, i tried redbull but no luck, what have you guys done to up your energy?

oh besides the tiredness i love the gains, ****en awsome, this was my 1st time with the stuff and will not go to anything else after lol.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Is tren causing insomnia which then in turn makes you tired? I havent heard or had a tiring effect from tren, only from var. Surely you are stacking it with test right??

yea test and tren , no im not having any sleeping problems just really tired durring the day. like i go to work come home take a nap for like 3 hours go to the gym than go to bed at like 10 and wake up at 7 and still tired, LOL its ****en killing me.

bump

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    On my tren cycle, I was tired all the time, but I would get up alot during the night and not be able to fall back asleep. That is what was making me tired through the day. It sucked. What doses are you running? Maybe try lowering the dose to see if that helps.

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    Take something to sleep, and more karbs might work, sleep is incredebly important. caffein helps me in the gym. but to slepp, i dont know. very individually

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    yea test and tren, no im not having any sleeping problems just really tired durring the day. like i go to work come home take a nap for like 3 hours go to the gym than go to bed at like 10 and wake up at 7 and still tired, LOL its ****en killing me.
    bro,you sure you have TREN ..your sleeping 9hrs a nite plus a 3 hr nap...shit when im on tren im lucky to sleep 2 hrs a day but I always feel strong and well rested...never heard anyone complain of feeling tired.Insomnia definately but like I said,feeling of being well rested.
    evander87 likes this.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    u tried drinking a very strong black coffee before going to the gym i always find that helps a bit

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    Could be growing and training hard that is making you tired. Babies and children sleep even more during growth spurts.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    lower your tren dose , it has happened to me before when i first used it . id get to work be lethargic push on and all i could think off all day was getting back into bed.ps, construction work like running a triatholon no wonder your tired . i sd struggle to last a day of hard labouring.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, Confirm your cycle, Tren is not known for what you are claiming. As you can see above.

Currently Im on Tren with many other componds, and bro Im taking Tylenol P.M. to but my big butt down

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    In the am Im very slow getting out of bed and waking up

yea im taking finaplix ( tren a) hombrew shit, with test e 500mg and 100mg EOD of tren. maby its the EOD thing that is killing me maby i should do 50mg ED.

bump

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you doing through the day? I know you said you work construction, but if you are quite active your ability to maintain average cardio can diminish drastically. I have been on Tren now for a few weeks and I have had to eliminate my cardio before and after my workouts because I think I would die after a few minutes on the treadmill. Are you tired, or are you just finding it hard to maintain the same level of activity? Anyway, good luck and I feel I am experiencing the same thing with the Tren I am taking. What is yours called? I am taking Trenbolone Acetate. I know it works because my stregth has increased drastically over the past few weeks! I have experienced no other sides therefore I currently love it. I also do not have to work a job which requires a large amount of physical activity through the day.

leperaffinity is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yom View Post
    lower your tren dose , it has happened to me before when i first used it . id get to work be lethargic push on and all i could think off all day was getting back into bed.ps, construction work like running a triatholon no wonder your tired . i sd struggle to last a day of hard labouring.
    Everyones boding reacts differently.. If anything you need to tighten your diet up and try taking green tea extracts for energy during the day.. I'm currently cycling GP OT and I feel amazing during the day and wake up feeling fantastic and I go to bed at 11 and wake up at 4:15am due to school and work and working out combined..

hope you're sticking to your basic supplement stack as well.. Vitamin c, potassium, whey, casien, daily vitamins.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Where the heck (and why, for that matter) did you resurect this 7 YEAR OLD thread from??!!

The OP hasn't even been on site for 6 years!!
    Last edited by Red Bastard; 07-23-2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Thread Information