growboy is offline Associate Member

Injection info(winny + Prop)

Just wondering if anyone has put prop and winny in the same injection. I was told you could not because its mixing oil and water. Are their any added risks in combining the two, and I imagine it must hurt like hell

primetime1 is offline Member
    hey bro. just did that for the 1st time on sunday with win and test e. shot was in the glute and it was sore till today. i asked on sunday and some bros said it was ok, but i wont be ever doin it again like that cuz it hurt like a motha.
    just my .02

growboy is offline Associate Member
    god to know. do you think it was the combo that hurt or just the winnny

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    It is fine to inject a water based and oil based steroid in the same shot. However some people say that water based comes out a little faster as it is thinner so your shot can sometimes go slowly and then all of a sudden shoot in quickly when you get to the water based as the oil and water will not mix uniformly. So just be careful with the pressure you inject with etc.

-Bino

im pretty sure it was the combo, there was a lump there, and i usually dont get them. since then the shots have become more tolerable. also, if it makes a difference, used a 23g 1.5'' pin with the win today and there was considerbly less soreness from the shot. i usualy use 22g 1.5''

Flextime333 is offline Junior Member
    So does it increase pain to mix oil and water based. i was under the impression to mix my enanthate and winny whenever possible to minimize soreness.

for me, it was just sore for a few days its all good today, but still uncomfortable, give it a shot and see how it goes, gotta learn some how, it is possible to do, just see how it does with you, for me, i aint doin it again, and i made sure to use even pressure.

Thread Information