My source gets a new product "Melanotan II - injectable, powder form
Melanotan II (also called "MT-II") is a new tanning drug. It will make anyone tan, even people with fair Type I and Type II skin, including people with natural red hair. This drug will not be available commercial with a script from a doctor until 2007-2008. It is slated to be one of the best selling 'fashion' drugs on the market. It was developed in Australia, and is going to be marketed under the name "EpiTan". Normal dose is 2mg. Most protocols have you injected 2mg EOD for 10 or 20 days. (Requires either 10mg or 20mg) - and also hit the tanning bed to stimulate the effects of Melanotan on creating more melanin in the skin, and thus a natural tan. There is research on the web, do a search through Google. It is a fascinating drug. Requires BW water and needs to be in the fridge. Will last 6+ months in powder form, will only last 3-4 days in liquid form.

i'm going to order some, what do you guys think, i remember reading on this drug in muscular development a few times over the past 2-3 years, well it's finally here and i'm gonna try it out