ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member

Trainer says to stay on cycle ?? Please read

I've just finished doing a Test E:400mgs/week...Prop:300mgs/week..d-bol:30mgs/day for 10weeks. I have a competition on August 19th. My trainer suggests to stay on cycle and not take a off cycle break. His worry is that I might lose what I gained. Any opinions would be very helpful. Thanks

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    holy crap, i hope u didn't run that dbol for 10 full weeks.....august 19th is a ways a way..i know what i would do though... and this is just me, and most will probably disagree with it, but to each there own... id cruise on 250mg/wk of Test E until it gets closer to Aug 19th.. then run 8 weeks of prop/tren at 100mg/ed....or something similar to that.

If you're going into contest, i'd run test e at 250/wk upto about 3-4 before and then switch over to water based AAS like winny so you have no oil in your muscles and look shredded as f*ck

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    I've just finished doing a Test E:400mgs/week...Prop:300mgs/week..d-bol:30mgs/day for 10weeks. I have a competition on August 19th. My trainer suggests to stay on cycle and not take a off cycle break. His worry is that I might lose what I gained. Any opinions would be very helpful. Thanks
    You'll be running a comp cycle,right?So I advise you to come off,recovery briefly,then get back on around Mid May.You won't loose much ground and what you loose you'll get back running the comp cycle.
    The advice your trainer gave you isn't good at all.I'd get rid of him and hire someone more competent and experienced.

~Pinnacle~

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    ic ic....the thing is he is good...but I thoguht maybe coming off until may would be a better idea...then running a comp cycle..because the thing is, if i win this comp, i go to the nationals (canada) in the fall, which means i still have to stay on....so if i stayed on from now til the fall, thats a long ass cycle

Thread Information