underweight135 is offline New Member

1st time ever using. Need help and advice for experienced users

ok here is the deal with me. I'm a very little guy. I use to work out in high school and gained a little weight back then and got a little stronger but i have such a damn high metabolism. I am 5'9" and i weigh about 135-140. I'm getting back into working out now and after about 6 months of getting back into the gym and getting into a good routine i want to try a cycle . I have been told to stack something like dianabol with deca and then some kind of anti estrogen. If i can find these substances, how would you suggest that i cycle them. How much per day/week. Some people talk about mg but i only see cc's on the syringes. I only want to do one cycle to try and gain about 10 to 15 pounds. I'm sure once i get back into the gym again and start working hard that i will prob gain a good 5 or maybe 10 pounds within 6 months or so. I gained weight pretty quick when i first started working out in hight school then i just hit a stopping point and i could not get any stronger or gain any more weight and that went on for about 2 years. I had to stop working out because i injured my back pretty bad in a car accident a few years back , but now im doing much better and my doctor is encouraging me to start working out again. I would like to get up to about 165-170. I only want to use one cycle not become a regular user. I am just wanting to put on some weight so people will quit thinking i am sick or something because i am so small. Funny thing is i can out eat some guy who are bigger than me but i can not gain any weight. I have been at the same weight for about 8 or 9 years now. It has its advantages because i have flat abs but i need to build them up. So any advice for me.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    lol (sorry)...dont cycle...learn how to eat PROPERLY as well as train properly...going from 135-170 takes hard work and time..steroids arent some magic drug and you obviously know nothing about them if you are thinking about stacking deca and dbol ..props to you for coming here first because not many people get laid on a deca/dbol cycle or for a while after for that matter...search deca only cycle and youll see what i mean...stick to natural til you gain 50-70 pounds...not what ya wanna hear? sorry

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Go to the diet forum first and learn about that. Stick with the gym for a bit longer period of time and get what you can naturally, and tell the idiots that are telling you to stack dbol with decca that you are a helluva a lot smarter than that and you will stick your thingy in there girlfriends when theres doesn't work.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    imo bro dont jump into a cycle yet. stay around here and search around and learn more about diet,training and how to properly use steroids . main thing is diet right now. check out the diet forum

we all must sound like were just programmed to say that but trust most people here...its good advice..usually if bad advice is given it will be corrected by someone that knows what they are talking about

trust but verify

underweight135 is offline New Member
    that is another problem for me. I am in college and it so hard to bring food with me or buy the right foods and stuff. I was wondering if i should start drinking like two metrx drinks everyday along with my three meals a day. How many calories a day do u think i would not to take in to start gaining weight. What are some good tips for packing lunches and stuff like that.

everyone says go to the diet forum and follow a bulking diet...DO IT!! you will like it..we can only show you the door you have to walk through it...red pill or blue pill?? lol jk but seriously check the bulking diet you should be taking in 3000+calories a day and 250-300g of protein..6-8 small meals spread throughout the day focus less on shakes and more nutrient dense foods

build4life is offline Junior Member
    man at ur height u should have no prob gettin up to that weight naturally. u dont just get big by liftin weights. it takes hard work and dedication. imo go all natty and work hard. oh and EAT man!!!

Novy is offline New Member
    Hey guys i was wondering if dbol and sust is a good stack for putting on some size

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Novy
    Hey guys i was wondering if dbol and sust is a good stack for putting on some size
    please mate if you have a question start a new thread don't hijack someone else's thank you

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    even if u cycled now at this point ur gains will b minimum try 2 eat eat eat

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    and always remember this:
    there is no such thing as "one cycle only", thats how everyone got started. I only wanted to do one cycle, now im gonna cycle till i die.. live by the juice die by the juice

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    The only thing you should be worried about stacking is a few sandwiches. You need to eat! You can take a ton of gear and get nowhere if you're not feeding your body right.

Thread Information