vnv
    vnv is offline New Member

O/T - Safe to put research chems in luggage?

Hey guys, I'm gonna be traveling to California and will be taking a plane. I need to bring my liquid nolvadex with me to use while in CA. It's been a while since I've floan, so I don't know how safe this is to do. Do the bags get scanned before being put on the plane? Will all the legit vitamin supplements I'm bringing along too attrack attention and they might find the nolvadex?

This is probably pretty silly sounding. I'm just really paranoid about these things.

Let me know what you guys think tho. How should I transport it with me to California--in the luggage is fine?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    yea, luggage is fine, but be sure you dont leave the nolva in the labled container it came in. put it in a cough syrup bottle or something.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea, luggage is fine, but be sure you dont leave the nolva in the labled container it came in. put it in a cough syrup bottle or something.
    exactly.

In your checked luggage should be fine. Do not keep it in your carry-on as they may search it. The last time I flew I kept my tabs in my checked luggage and had no probs and my carry-on was searched. It may have been a random search but I wouldn't take the chance. FYI...nolva is not a controlled substance.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yup!!

i fly all the time. Have taken aas and **** on as well. put it in with your cologne and toothbrush carrier. again take all labels off. You'll be fine. I've flown on about 20 planes with aas and never had a problem.

vnv
    vnv is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone. I feel a lot better.

What I'm going to do is just keep it in the dropper containers, remove the label, and pack it in my shaving baggie that will be placed within my non-carry on luggage.

Streaker is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    i fly all the time. Have taken aas and **** on as well. put it in with your cologne and toothbrush carrier. again take all labels off. You'll be fine. I've flown on about 20 planes with aas and never had a problem.
    This is good to know. Thanks

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ok, well, what about amps/vials? Are those fine in checked baggage?

adallas1 is offline New Member
    Never had a problem, always just kept it with my vits. I always brought it in my carry on and still never a problem, probably wasn't that smart but no problems, so..

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    that takes balls. good info

Thread Information