Thread: Brand Newbie

awol66699 is offline New Member

Brand Newbie

I'm looking to get started to aid in a job with no testing required. I'm not looking to get into shows, just need a little extra size and punch. I'm not looking to go broke in the process or grow tits. I'm currently a deceptive 5' 9"152 and looking for only about 20 lbs extra, and I'm not in a huge rush. Is there a really basic, single source that will give me what I'm looking for?

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah food and plenty of it. Theres nothing more anabolic on the market than food. I started out at your size. I ate a strict diet of around 4000 calories a day ontop of working out hardcore. I packed on around 20 lbs in 2 months. All the vets are gonna tell ya to eat, eat and eat some more. Then work out, work out and work out some more.

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    start reading if your old enough

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    Yeah food and plenty of it. Theres nothing more anabolic on the market than food. I started out at your size. I ate a strict diet of around 4000 calories a day ontop of working out hardcore. I packed on around 20 lbs in 2 months. All the vets are gonna tell ya to eat, eat and eat some more. Then work out, work out and work out some more.
    Most will give you this same advice. How long have you been training, how is your diet?

Thread Information