Beast_03 is offline Junior Member

Test E/Deca again?

1st cycle:
    pretty crap so ill just say dbol and sustanon , stupid but w/e.

2nd cycle:
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED
    1-11.5 Test E 650mg/wk (i ran out half way through week 12)
    1-10 Deca 500mg/wk
    wk 13 HCG 500iu ED for 10 days before clomid, giving 3-4 days between.
    Plus B6, nolvadex throughout and clomid therapy

My problem with this cycle was that i got serious deca dick and it took me about 3 months after PCT to get my sex drive back and even still (4 months later) its not as good as it used to be before the cycle. Although i gained 15lbs and kept all of it so it was a decent cycle for gains.

Next Cycle:
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED
    1-14 Test E 750mg/wk
    1-12 Deca 500mg/wk
    HCG throughout the whole cycle (havent figured out how im running it yet)

With this cycle im trying to gain weight (BULK) again like i did last time (15 lbs) and more if i can but with no deca dick and loss of libido if possible. I just dont think theres much that compares to the famous dbol/test/deca cycle for bulking so i thought id stick with the same stack even tho i had a bad experience with the deca.

Questions:
    1) Should i run the Test E 2 weeks longer than deca next time instead of 1 week longer?
    2) Should i keep the deca at 500mg/wk or should i up it to 600mg/wk? (Ive heard 600mg/wk should be the maximum u ever do, due to wastage above 600mg/wk)
    3) Im looking to prevent deca dick and loss of libido as much as possible so should i up the Test E to maybe 1000mg/wk? or is that too much of a jump?
    4) Should i run bromo with my next cycle?

Im trying to bulk up as much as i can and i would like to hit 200lbs.
    Any other comments would also be appreciated.

Stats: 6ft, 180lbs, approx 10%bf? Im eating about 4000cals (it'll maybe be up to 4.5k cals for next cycle)

Thats all i can think of for now, Thx.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    how do you run b6 and why? what weeks do you run it for?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang
    how do you run b6 and why? what weeks do you run it for?
    bro i think im suppose to be the one asking questions here... as it is my thread. Neway, B6 lowers prolactin levels and i run it throughout the whole cycle at 200mg/day. If u dont know wut this means then use the search button.

BUMP to my original post.

If I were you I would forget the deca and just run the test.Period.

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member
    I would keep the Deca or get some EQ at 800mg, I say 800mg because thats what I need to actually see significant results from it. Also Deca does shut me down but I dont get the deca-dick on the other hand Tren ****s me up. Getting hard ons at the wrong time and not getting them at the right time sucks ass!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Warrior
    I would keep the Deca or get some EQ at 800mg, I say 800mg because thats what I need to actually see significant results from it. Also Deca does shut me down but I dont get the deca-dick on the other hand Tren ****s me up. Getting hard ons at the wrong time and not getting them at the right time sucks ass!
    that is far too high for a second cycle mate....how can you suggest this amount of gear ??that may be what you need but seein as this would be his 1st run with it he will not need that amount.................
    i would stick to the cycle you have outlined even tho i think you are using too much gear anyway..............
    run the hcg 300iu eod throughout your cycle as the deca will shut you down very hard.....keep the deca the same at 500mg the extra test will help with the deca dik....

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    that is far too high for a second cycle mate....how can you suggest this amount of gear ??that may be what you need but seein as this would be his 1st run with it he will not need that amount.................
    i would stick to the cycle you have outlined even tho i think you are using too much gear anyway..............
    run the hcg 300iu eod throughout your cycle as the deca will shut you down very hard.....keep the deca the same at 500mg the extra test will help with the deca dik....
    That is one of the resons I dont really push EQ on people, because most are dissapointed with the outcomes. EQ is too IMO to be ran at 400mg maybe 600mg but as for me if I want to include it I have to run it at 800mg just to see a decent amount of gains. I know a ton of people that run it at 1200mg and love it, but that is too much for me since it does raise my blood pressure a bit as it is. On the other hand I would never advice people on running 800mg of Deca because of the potency and the possible sides from it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Warrior
    That is one of the resons I dont really push EQ on people, because most are dissapointed with the outcomes. EQ is too IMO to be ran at 400mg maybe 600mg but as for me if I want to include it I have to run it at 800mg just to see a decent amount of gains. I know a ton of people that run it at 1200mg and love it, but that is too much for me since it does raise my blood pressure a bit as it is. On the other hand I would never advice people on running 800mg of Deca because of the potency and the possible sides from it.
    yes i find that any less than 600mg weekly does next to nothing but for a newb to it i would always advise 400 for a 1st time especially with only one prev cycle under his belt..............

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes i find that any less than 600mg weekly does next to nothing but for a newb to it i would always advise 400 for a 1st time especially with only one prev cycle under his belt..............
    I was planning 600mgs of eq in my next cycle and I have never run it before. People say 600mgs is far more effective than 400 so I figured I "can't regret" taking a solid dose but I can regret taking too low (especially if the gear is underdosed)..

What are the possible sides? I've hardly heard of any sides at all... hmm..

Streaker is offline Member
    bump

thx guys, technically its my 3rd cycle because i did gain about 10 lbs from my first one even tho it was a bad stack, but yea.

About the EQ, my bro has done an EQ cycle with test of course (and i know everyone reacts differently, but he is my brother so..) and he said it didnt do much for him even tho his dosages were high and hes done many cycles, so i dont want to risk wasting my money on something that has the potential to not do much. I also know that deca does work for me so thats mainly why i want to stick with it.

As for running the test e on its own with no deca, i would rather not do this because again i want to make the most of this cycle and dont want to risk wasting money.

From the sound of it so far i should keep the deca at 500mg/wk and leave the test e at 750mg/wk? or up to a gram? (the idea is to get the test high enough so the deca doesnt shut me down as hard this time.. last time i dont think the the ratio was high enough)

Any opinions on weather or not i should run bromo, im pretty sure i will but what about the dosages? any advice?

Any more opinions on how the HCG should be run throughout the cycle?

Thx again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_03
    thx guys, technically its my 3rd cycle because i did gain about 10 lbs from my first one even tho it was a bad stack, but yea.

About the EQ, my bro has done an EQ cycle with test of course (and i know everyone reacts differently, but he is my brother so..) and he said it didnt do much for him even tho his dosages were high and hes done many cycles, so i dont want to risk wasting my money on something that has the potential to not do much. I also know that deca does work for me so thats mainly why i want to stick with it.

As for running the test e on its own with no deca, i would rather not do this because again i want to make the most of this cycle and dont want to risk wasting money.

From the sound of it so far i should keep the deca at 500mg/wk and leave the test e at 750mg/wk? or up to a gram? (the idea is to get the test high enough so the deca doesnt shut me down as hard this time.. last time i dont think the the ratio was high enough)

Any opinions on weather or not i should run bromo, im pretty sure i will but what about the dosages? any advice?

Any more opinions on how the HCG should be run throughout the cycle?

Thx again.
    I'd keep the Test at 750mg/wk. Deca at 500mg/wk. Run the Test 1 week longer so PCT matches up pefectly.

HCG can be run at a low dose of 250-500iusE5D. Or 250-1000ius/wk, splitting the dosage. At these low doses suppression of Ganadotropins and Leydig Cell dessensitization shouldnt occur. Towards the end of the cycle Nolva could be introduced as it will help prevent this type of suppression occurring. It can be run throughout, as above. Half way through for 7-10 days at 500ius/ED. Or at the end of the cycle, the final 10-15 days at 500-1000ius/ED, then running PCT.

I'd aoid the Bromo or Dostinex and run an effective AI. Prefferably a 3rd generation one, Letro of Arimidex . They will reduce levels of estrogen so progesterone related gyno will be reduced/prevented effectively. Also run a low dose of Vit-B6 100mg/ED throughout.

1st cycle:
    pretty crap so ill just say dbol and sustanon , stupid but w/e.

2nd cycle:
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED
    1-11.5 Test E 650mg/wk (i ran out half way through week 12)
    1-10 Deca 500mg/wk
    wk 13 HCG 500iu ED for 10 days before clomid, giving 3-4 days between.

My problem with this cycle was that i got serious deca dick and it took me about 3 months after PCT to get my sex drive back and even still (4 months later) its not as good as it used to be before the cycle. Although i gained 15lbs and kept all of it so it was a decent cycle for gains.

Next Cycle:
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED
    1-14 Test E 750mg/wk
    1-12 Deca 500mg/wk
    HCG throughout the whole cycle (havent figured out how im running it yet)

With this cycle im trying to gain weight (BULK) again like i did last time (15 lbs) and more if i can but with no deca dick and loss of libido if possible. I just dont think theres much that compares to the famous dbol/test/deca cycle for bulking so i thought id stick with the same stack even tho i had a bad experience with the deca.

Questions:
    1) Should i run the Test E 2 weeks longer than deca next time instead of 1 week longer? 1 week
    2) Should i keep the deca at 500mg/wk or should i up it to 600mg/wk? (Ive heard 600mg/wk should be the maximum u ever do, due to wastage above 600mg/wk) Considering your cycle experience/dosages, 500mg/wk should suffice.
    3) Im looking to prevent deca dick and loss of libido as much as possible so should i up the Test E to maybe 1000mg/wk? or is that too much of a jump? 750mg/wk is more than enough IMHO.
    4) Should i run bromo with my next cycle? Run an AI + Vit-B6, like I said above.
    Im trying to bulk up as much as i can and i would like to hit 200lbs.
    Any other comments would also be appreciated.

Stats: 6ft, 180lbs, approx 10%bf? Im eating about 4000cals (it'll maybe be up to 4.5k cals for next cycle)

Thats all i can think of for now, Thx.
    Bolds...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The smartest thing would be to drop the deca , and add some "Primo" instead. Use Primo at a gram per week, and you will have a blast....(With no libido problems, or any other sides.)

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    The smartest thing would be to drop the deca, and add some "Primo" instead. Use Primo at a gram per week, and you will have a blast....(With no libido problems, or any other sides.)
    I'd love to run Primo, but...I'm no millionaire....(yet)

That would be a good idea, if your wallet could support it?!

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    If Deca still shut you down hard even with a higher level of Test in your system I would question using it again bro, I mean you shouldnt be having these kinds of problems with the cycle you previously ran, maybe cut out the deca and add the EQ as you will see higher quality gains and gain a crazy appetite...Im about to run a 14 week test E at 500 mgs a week and 12 week EQ at 400 mgs per week so i'll let you know how that works out...

of course everyone is different...

also people are usually disapointed with the EQ because they dont run it long enough and it takes longer to kick in, usually 12 weeks is needed for the gains people are looking for (which isnt high in mass, but rather high in quality muscle)...400 mg's is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    If Deca still shut you down hard even with a higher level of Test in your system I would question using it again bro, I mean you shouldnt be having these kinds of problems with the cycle you previously ran, maybe cut out the deca and add the EQ as you will see higher quality gains and gain a crazy appetite...Im about to run a 14 week test E at 500 mgs a week and 12 week EQ at 400 mgs per week so i'll let you know how that works out...

of course everyone is different...
    yea im just trying to think what i should do because the deca REALLY shut me down hard! 4 months later my sex drive is still low and compared to before my last cycle i would say i still have "deca dick" but just not as bad.

yeah 4 months is way too long...

Im gonna run my HCG at 1000ius/wk split into 2 shots a week and ill also be running it at the end of my cycle before PCT at 500iu ED for 10 days.

Primo doesnt seem to be as much of a good bulker so its not what im looking for.

I know bromo and arimidex ect. all stop estrogen being produced and prevent progesterone related gyno, but this is not a concern for me as with my 2nd cycle i hardly developed gyno at all, just a little, and all i used was nolvadex and b6 at 200mg/day.

Although about 3 weeks ago i did manage to get some fluid out of my nipples, is there anything i can do about this and could this be related to why i still have a loss of sex drive?? what can i do to solve this problem at this stage 4 months after the cycle??

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    .... 4 months later my sex drive is still low and compared to before my last cycle i would say i still have "deca dick" but just not as bad.
    That statement should
    tell you something IMO.

Plan it out,no need
    to rush into anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    That statement should
    tell you something IMO.

Plan it out,no need
    to rush into anything.
    i know that statement tells me something, from what i know i would say my test levels are low or my prolactin levels are still high due to my lactating nipples which happened just 3 weeks ago. Just wanting to know what i should do at this stage..?

Im not rushing into anything either, ive been planning this cycle for months now, and im not gonna start for another couple months so i have time to figure it all out still.
    Last edited by Beast_03; 03-14-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Its possible,but without bloodwork
    to confirm, its more of a guess.

Im curious,How long was your PCT?

i know that statement tells me something, from what i know i would say my test levels are low or i still have too much estrogen in my system also due to my lactating nipples which happened just 3 weeks ago. Just wanting to know what i should do at this stage..?

Im not rushing into anything either, ive been planning this cycle for months now, and im not gonna start for another couple months so i have time to figure it all out still.
    if your nipps are lactating just now then there is a prob man, I would get on that with some nolva before you end up with some sides that are only reversable through surgery...hope everything works out...

P.S. Definately kick the Deca man, just to be safe...

Its possible,but without bloodwork
    to confirm, its more of a guess.

Im curious,How long was your PCT?
    yea im gonna try and get bloodwork done at some point before my next cycle.

my PCT was 28 days of clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks then 50mg for the next 2 weeks. I also ran nolvadex throughout PCT and HCG for 10 days before PCT with a gap of 3-4 days between the two.

How much nolva?

FYI..PCT is not set to a certain
    time frame.It should be continued
    until functions come back, not
    everyone is the same that way.

How much nolva?

FYI..PCT is not set to a certain
    time frame.It should be continued
    until functions come back, not
    everyone is the same that way.
    nolva was at 10mg ED throughout cycle and 20mg ED throughout PCT.

i also know that pct should not be set to a certain time frame but my clomid was limited and so was my money so i thought the 28 days would be ok, guess i was wrong. I know some people who do PCT and then recover another few weeks later but mine seems to be taking forever to get back to normal, im not sure tho its not too bad but i still think my sex drive is lower than before and it definately takes longer to get my d!ck up.. my bro says its all in my head lol. I guess ill need to get a blood test to find out whats really going on. If anyone has any recommendations i would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    if your nipps are lactating just now then there is a prob man, I would get on that with some nolva before you end up with some sides that are only reversable through surgery...hope everything works out...

P.S. Definately kick the Deca man, just to be safe...
    u suggest nolva? my nipples arent too puffy, just a little but nothing noticable and they arent itchy either. Would bromo help at all to get rid of the prolactin (if its in my system) and increase my sex drive?

Its possible that PCT was run long
    enough for you. Even running out
    of clomid, you can always bump
    up the nolva. But...
    I could be all in your head as well,if
    there's a hot chick there in front of
    you,popping wood should be easy..IMO

We`ll see what others say

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    i rather have hard dick, then hard muscle! kick deca ........

Thread Information