R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

Test+Dbol cycle opinions needed

Hi
    Im back in working out and i would like to do a ster cycle.This will be my first more serious cycle.In the past i have tooked some Naposim(Dbol pills) but not too much.My gear would be sustanon or omnadren ,i have plently of naposim and i can choose to use among the cycle nolvadex or proviron and i have access to plently of hcg .My question is whats is bether to use.Should i use sustanon from nile co. egypt or bulgarian omnadren?I can aford just an ampoule/week but i want to stack it with naposim.How many pills.day i should take?And beetwen nolva and proviron what to choose and how much/day to take to avoid any gyno side effects?After the cycle 2 weeks of 1500 ui hcg use it is enough?I the time of cycle can i gain musscles(not much) or at least preserve what i have and to loose some fat in the same time?Thank you so much for the info.
    Last edited by R69; 03-14-2006 at 08:54 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bro ur barking up the wrong tree.. u need to research .. first u ask how many pills to take with out giving us the dosage per pill?! anyways naps i will assume they are 5mg but u dont even have a full understanding of pct so go read around about PCT and ancillary products and please read for several weeks before you start... and assuming ur lacking on pct tells me u migh be lacking in the dietary department and need to get that in check first.

anyways after you have researched pct, diet and aas usage then come back compose a cycle and give us your stats. good luck and hope u make the right choice.

R69
    Look man,naposim only comes in 5 mg pills and proviron in 25 mg pills,right?The susta and omna comes just in 250 mg/ampoules,right?Why i should give the dosage of the pills if anyone from here know it?I want to run it for 2 months.

P.S. If i were good informed this post would not exist,thats why i ask profesional help
    Last edited by R69; 03-14-2006 at 09:11 AM.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    listen bro one amp of sust is not going to do any thing more than shut you down ,i would just wait till you can afford a proper cycle.

R69
    I dont want 10 kg of muscles on this cycle and i have plently of naposim to stack it with the injectable ones.I cant get a simple advice on how to use what i have right now?Thanks......
    Last edited by R69; 03-14-2006 at 09:32 AM.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Just buy an amp a week until you have enough for three per week at least and take 5-10 Naposims throughout the day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    week 1-12 500 mg sust or omna
    week 1-4 40 mg dbol
    10 mg nolva
    pct after 21 days of last sust shot

R69
    At 500mg of susta and 40 mg of dbol it is enough just a pill of nolvadex ?Proviron it is not bether because of anti aromatisation qualitys and not estrogen receptor blocker?

R69
    At 500mg of susta and 40 mg of dbol it is enough just a pill of nolvadex ?Proviron it is not bether because of anti aromatisation qualitys and not estrogen receptor blocker like nolva?

Thread Information