Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question A opinion pleae?

Okay my stats are 6'2 220 pounds at around 14/15ish %bf im on the thick side but my question is, would 500mg of test c, 300mg of decca be enough to break 400 pound bench pressing, im right at 385 for 1 rep right now or should I throw in some dbol ? at 30-40mg a day for the first 4 weeks?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    So you basically want to run a cycle to break the 400lb. mark?

You can do that naturally with the proper training, why the need for AAS?

Because ive been at 385 for about 2 going on 3 months, and sick and tired of trying so hard with out any advancment, so why not................

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    If youre going to do something just for stength, maybe try anavar . But I don't think a full cycle in necessary to gain 15lbs on bench. Try static traning on close grip bench and flat bench for 2-3 weeks.

ryan0424 is offline New Member
    If you want to use trainig tho get the 15 lbs. Try to challenge your stabilization. IE ball pushups, single-arm pushups. Your stabilization muscles might be failing before your chest

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well I gained pretty much just that from my first cycle.. from 375 to 400.... And I was stuck at 375 for 2 years. The sad thing is I seem to regress back to that after the cycle even when I do a proper heavy PCT... I regress slowly but surely unless I start a new cycle.. the thing that Im afraid is that am I able to keep any of the gains made while juicing when I eventually do stop it...

Quote Originally Posted by ryan0424
    If you want to use trainig tho get the 15 lbs. Try to challenge your stabilization. IE ball pushups, single-arm pushups. Your stabilization muscles might be failing before your chest
    well u can try.. I hardly doubt this though...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    Because ive been at 385 for about 2 going on 3 months, and sick and tired of trying so hard with out any advancment, so why not................
    just noticed this... 2-3 months??!!! WHAT A PLATEAU ....

When training naturally I for one gained in bursts, it was not uncommon at all to not be able to make new records for months or so at those weights u r using.. Or maybe Im just that ungifted genetically..

muscle_20 is offline Member
    are you a powerlifter and training for a meet?i am a powerlifter so power allways comes before muscle gains,your drug choices are wrong for power for a start drop the deca as this helps nothing beside fixing painfull joints

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    My natrual limit on the benchpress lies around 425 pounds. I benched 500, in the last week of my last cycle, but since then, its slowly going down again.

Any strenght-gains over natrual limit will go back to baseline eventually, if you go natrual. Atleast for me...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    My natrual limit on the benchpress lies around 425 pounds. I benched 500, in the last week of my last cycle, but since then, its slowly going down again.

Any strenght-gains over natrual limit will go back to baseline eventually, if you go natrual. Atleast for me...
    doesnt that suck? I am wishing that it isnt so but I am more convinced everyday about that..

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    doesnt that suck? I am wishing that it isnt so but I am more convinced everyday about that..
    It sucks like hell!!

I finnd Bridging with Proviron helps a little, as there will be some more androgen in your blood, affecting CNS, which promotes strenght. Nothing dramatic though.

I dont want to drop the decca because im using it for joint pains and this is the longest ive been stuck at a plateu................so this for me sucks and I guess in a way im a (power type) lifter but thanks for the info so far.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    if you dont care what weight you become throw in some anadrol and you should hit that bench within a couple of weeks.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    no need at all 2 cycle

Well regardless if I need 2 or not, I am and if it is all possible I would like to keep fat% down to a minimum, so any more thoughts?

Thread Information