Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member

short or another long cycle?

this is my question that i have been researching for sometime now. i guess what the deciding factor boils down to for me is which is harder on your natural test lvls to rebound from. Doing a lot of small cycles with mega doses or running a 5 or 6 month cycle. my last cycle was four months and i have rebounded fully after 3 months. so what do you guys think? would love some personal expierence from you guys. would like it also if you had blood work to back it up thanks.
    bump

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I think a shorter cycle would be quicker to jump back from since you'll be shut down for like 10 weeks instead of 5months.. even if its a low dose it'll still shut you down

yeah but wont some short cycles do the same i love tren and really not interested in doing a cycle without it

yea sure a short cycle will shut you down too.. but would u rather be shut down for 10 weeks or shut down for 24 weeks

true but isnt hard on your body to keep making it rebound all the time

wait ur talking like doing 2 short cycles compaired to just 1 long one? so like 2 10 week cycles in like 9 months instead of just one 6month cycle... I don't know man

yes that is what im talking about sorry for not being clear

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I prefer doing shorter cycles, normaly a short high dose cycle come off recover and then a maintenance low dose short cycle, i always have good time off and prime my body before i start any short cycle, weather it be a short heavy or short low dose,

Ive always kept more gains and been able to maintain the gains with short cycling than the long ones, alot of people shut down at different times i have found out roughly when i start to respond with this side effect and this is why i feel am able to keep and maintain more of the gains, infact i hardly lose anything when am short cycling.

Best thing to do is try both methods, long and short and record both results then you will know what is best for you.

thanks when you run a short cycle what is the duration usally and what compounds.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by iwillsleepwhenidie
    thanks when you run a short cycle what is the duration usally and what compounds.
    There are many different ways to attack a short cycle and with many different compounds you can use,

When i do a short heavy cycle they normaly last for around 30days, but the other short cycles i use they are around 6 weeks duration, do a search on short cycles there are loads of info on this site concerning such courses.

Marcus

Thread Information