Hlywudguy is offline New Member

Thumbs up Progress Report: I feel Incredible!

Hey gang! I am in the middle of the 6th week in my very FIRST CYCLE ever. Thought I would give a progress report… VERY pleased so far! You guys have been incredibly helpful along the way.

I am 50 years old; have been working hard at the gym for a few years… but needed some help. I am 6’; started out at 200 lbs and 20+% body fat. I did not want to “bulk up”, I just wanted to get some lean muscle, reduce my body fat and do some “cutting”… so I decided on the Test E and the Anavar for the First Cycle. I added the Clenbuterol (and all that goes with it) in week 4 to get more results. I was going to do a 10 week cycle… but I think I’ll go 12 if I’m still seeing results. I have also totally changed my diet and eating habits. So far, so good.

It has been 6 weeks. I’m at 210lbs and my body fat has dropped to 9%. I feel great! Although I can’t see drastic changes in my body yet… I do see changes... I am leaner and harder; the amounts I am able to lift at the gym have increased from 50-75%. I am hoping to see continued progress in my body over the next 4-6 weeks… then take “the break”. Maybe do another cycle at the end of June.

I have had no noticeable side-affects from anything I’m taking. I was most afraid of the Clen and liquidex (because of the dosing Qs)… but everything seems to be under control… I am most pleased with the decrease in body fat, my strength gains, and the changes I’m beginning to see in my body.

I have tweaked the cycle a bit from where I started, but this is where I am now:

Week 1-10 (maybe 12)
    500mg Test E (Enantato 350) injected once weekly
    60mg (12 tabs) of Anavar (Oxandrovet) Every Day (4 w/ breakfast, 4 at 5:00, 4 at 11:00)

Week 4-10 (maybe 12)
    7 tabs of Clenbuterol Every Day (3 w/ breakfast, 3 at noon; 1 at 5:00pm)
    I decided not to do the cycle “breaks” w/ Clen unless necessary; I am taking 100mg of Benadryl at night during week 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 instead of taking the “breaks. We’ll see if that works.

Supplements to avoid side-effects
    .25 Liquidex Every Day (taken in the AM; for water retention)
    10mg Nolvadex Every day (taken in the AM; for “the boys”)
    1g No-Flush Niacin Every Day (taken in the AM; for the Clen/liver)
    3-5g Taurine Every Day (split between lunch and bedtime; for the Clen/liver)
    1g of Milk Thistle Every Day (taken in the AM; for the Clen/liver)

Anybody have any suggestions or additional tweaking of the cycle?? Is 12 weeks too much?? I was thinking of increasing the Test E to 750 for the rest of the cycle… would that be too much?

Thanks again for all your help and advice along the way… I am feeling incredible!

IF you are going 12wks then make the var 10wks & continue with the test for more 2wks & also becareful with clen dont use it before any workout it will ruin it.I'm glad that youir are seeing changes its great congrats & keep up the hard work

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

oh btw no dont do 750mg of test your still in your first cycle dont get crazy with the doses your still in a first cycle.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    oh btw no dont do 750mg of test your still in your first cycle dont get crazy with the doses your still in a first cycle.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I agree

BIGPHILL is offline New Member
    20+ BF down to 9%?

50-75%?

50 years old?

ALL in your 6th week,dang dude those are great gains at 12 weeks,are you sure your being totally honest....

muscle_20 is offline Member
    stick with what your on....you feel great now if you take more this may change for the negative.you sound like your in great shape for your age!!!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlywudguy
    Hey gang! I am in the middle of the 6th week in my very FIRST CYCLE ever. Thought I would give a progress report… VERY pleased so far! You guys have been incredibly helpful along the way.

I am 50 years old; have been working hard at the gym for a few years… but needed some help. I am 6’; started out at 200 lbs and 20+% body fat. I did not want to “bulk up”, I just wanted to get some lean muscle, reduce my body fat and do some “cutting”… so I decided on the Test E and the Anavar for the First Cycle. I added the Clenbuterol (and all that goes with it) in week 4 to get more results. I was going to do a 10 week cycle… but I think I’ll go 12 if I’m still seeing results. I have also totally changed my diet and eating habits. So far, so good.

It has been 6 weeks. I’m at 210lbs and my body fat has dropped to 9%. I feel great! Although I can’t see drastic changes in my body yet… I do see changes... I am leaner and harder; the amounts I am able to lift at the gym have increased from 50-75%. I am hoping to see continued progress in my body over the next 4-6 weeks… then take “the break”. Maybe do another cycle at the end of June.

I have had no noticeable side-affects from anything I’m taking. I was most afraid of the Clen and liquidex (because of the dosing Qs)… but everything seems to be under control… I am most pleased with the decrease in body fat, my strength gains, and the changes I’m beginning to see in my body.

I have tweaked the cycle a bit from where I started, but this is where I am now:

Week 1-10 (maybe 12)
    60mg (12 tabs) of Anavar (Oxandrovet) Every Day (4 w/ breakfast, 4 at 5:00, 4 at 11:00)

Week 4-10 (maybe 12)
    I decided not to do the cycle “breaks” w/ Clen unless necessary; I am taking 100mg of Benadryl at night during week 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 instead of taking the “breaks. We’ll see if that works.

Anybody have any suggestions or additional tweaking of the cycle?? Is 12 weeks too much?? I was thinking of increasing the Test E to 750 for the rest of the cycle… would that be too much?

Thanks again for all your help and advice along the way… I am feeling incredible!
    IMHO the Test should be split up into 2 shots weekly to keep your blood levels stable. And NO, don't up the test....it's obviously working well. 20+% bf down to 9% and you don't see any changes??? That seems quite odd.

Hlywudguy is offline New Member
    Being totally honest. I have been working my butt off... I see nice changes in my body... for my age... I am doing this with two friends who are 35 & 36... this is their first cycle also... they are doing test and something else (not Anavar )... their bodies have responded much faster than mine... but they have kept me busy trying to "keep up"... LOL

Thanks for the advice... I agree... I'll stay at 500mg of the Test E throughout the cycle. No problems with stretching it out to 12 weeks?? Stop the Anavar at week 10.

Oh... and I have the clomid and Nolva for PCT.

BIGPHILL is offline New Member
    congrats

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlywudguy

It has been 6 weeks. I’m at 210lbs and my body fat has dropped to 9%
    . I feel great! Although I can’t see drastic changes in my body yet… I do see changes... I am leaner and harder; the amounts I am able to lift at the gym have increased from 50-75%. I am hoping to see continued progress in my body over the next 4-6 weeks… then take “the break”. Maybe do another cycle at the end of June.

Week 1-10 (maybe 12)

Week 4-10 (maybe 12)

Dropping 11% body fat in 6 weeks, and you haven't seen changes? Seems rather strange...

Thread Information