BlueSpider is offline New Member

couple questions

I finally decided to post, I’m a member since 11/02/05 but wasn't taking anything yet just leaning. But now I think I'll almost ready to get started, still have some question and hopefully you guys will help me out so I can start this safe and aware of all actions. So here we go

Stats:
    24 years old, 6'1" @ 160lbs
    about year an half ago I got really sick with a real bad pneumonia and lost about 25lbs never able to get it back, I work out 3 times a week and eat 3500calories a day still very little gain.

Just got some enathate, cypionate and Dbol .
    Enathete came from a good friend QV vet 250mg/ml still have about 3ml. I can trust.
    Cypionate is from Pinnacle Labs 100/ml 10ml new in the bottle. Dealer
    Dbol is from Elite Performance Labs 25 mg/ capsule new in bottle same dealer.

so what I wanna do:
    finish the bottle of E 250mg or 1 ml week till runs out while taking 25mg or 1 cap of Dbol a day for 4-5 weeks. as soon as run out on E start cyp on 300mg week taking twice a week 1.5 ml or 150mg up to 10 weeks. so would be 13 or 14 weeks total.

So here are my questions:

1- 100mg/ml seems really low is this normal? how about the quality? the bottle looks real and so does the rubber stop. any other suggestions?

2- Is it a problem that my Dbol are in 25mgs? and not in 5mgs?

****edit****

I really appreciate you guys reading this there is lots of good info on the site I tried to learn as much as I could but still lots more.
    Thanks
    Last edited by BlueSpider; 03-17-2006 at 04:27 PM.

About the test i would just stick to one ester to keep your blood level stable but since you got both E & Cyp i would run 250 of E & 300mg of cyp that 550mg of test for 12wks & about your Dbol it depend on the manufacture some produce 10mg some 5mg.

1-4 25/30mg dbol

1-12 Test E 250mg & Cyp 300mg ew

1-12 Nolva 10mg ed

PCT clomid & Nolva.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

the problem is i only have 3ml of E. not sure if i can get any later on, but cyp seems easier but weak only 100mg/ml.

****EDIT*****
    So you think i sould do both E and cyp at the sametime or just one?

I would just go with one ester so you keep your blood levels stable because stabl blood levels= less sides if you can get E 250mg/ml it would be great just 2cc ew & thats it if not then go with 100mg cyp 400mg ew.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

muscle_20 is offline Member
    look man you eat 3500cal thats why you cant gain!this is the amount i eat when i wish to lose body weight very fast!increase your calories every week by 500cal until your around 5-6k per week and you will gain,if you use the drugs now nothing good can come from it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    look man you eat 3500cal thats why you cant gain!this is the amount i eat when i wish to lose body weight very fast!increase your calories every week by 500cal until your around 5-6k per week and you will gain,if you use the drugs now nothing good can come from it.
    I agree with muscle20, you calorie intake is to low especialy if your going to go on a cycle for weight gain, have a look around the diet forum for good solid advice on a weight gain diets, you cant build nothing without the required amount of protien/carbs/fats, get this correct and the gains will come on quick..

Marcus

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i know you are new to the site mate but read the rules and edit the ugl's you have posted...........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpider
    1- 100mg/ml seems really low is this normal? how about the quality? the bottle looks real and so does the rubber stop. any other suggestions?

2- Is it a problem that my Dbol are in 25mgs? and not in 5mgs?

3-I really want to take novaldex and clomid but having a hard timing finding, nothing agains AR but I really don't like the idea of injecting something I can take oral. Since its not illegal how can I get a hold of novaldex and clomid?

I really appreciate you guys reading this there is lots of good info on the site I tried to learn as much as I could but still lots more.
    Thanks
    bottles are easy to lable and cap and u can buy them by the pennies so it could very well be fake... im not familiar enuff w/ that anyone that makes test that low a dose since the pwdr is less than a buck a gram.

25mg dbols are great kut em in half if possible
    bro AR's ancilliary products are LIQUID ORAL DO NOT INJECT it will KILL U!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    again mate edit the ugls...............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Hijack......Booz congrats

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i know you are new to the site mate but read the rules and edit the ugl's you have posted...........................
    sorry booz!
    hope it looks better now!
    ok so 4000 calories?

taiboxa, man thanks for the light!!!!!

alright i'll change my diet and put the gear on hold for now!
    wait a couple more months and see if there is any new result!

so you guys think this cyp is 100mg/ml is fake?

thanks guys!

PL ugl comparison

The UGL that you mention is PL labs, I will send you a picture so you can compare with what you got, however my bottle is their version of sustanon which they call t-blend 300, i can't really tell you much about quality(have'nt used yet) but you can compare the label see if its close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails couple questions-picture-107.jpg  

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    6'1 and 160? Not big enough to start using gear IMO. It would be better to start off with just one simple compound for your 1st cycle.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell1234
    The UGL that you mention is PL labs, I will send you a picture so you can compare with what you got, however my bottle is their version of sustanon which they call t-blend 300, i can't really tell you much about quality(have'nt used yet) but you can compare the label see if its close.

What's the point of bumping
    this older thread,unless you
    had some other reason 2 do so..

Thread Information