diditonce is offline New Member

its been 10 years, any suggestions

last time i took any gear was ten years ago. it was also my first time. i took depotestosterone/ dbol stack. i gained 23 pounds. 222lbs to 248lbs. i was benching 315 for 12 reps but for some reason never maxed out. always wondered what it would have been. anyways im cosidering doing it again. i have some bd anadrol , enough for 6 weeks, which is fine by me at 1 tab per day. i have access to other stuff. wondering what injectible would go good with the ad50, and what to expect. funnything is this past winter i maxed out at 365lb bench (1 rep) with just creatine and protein shakes. looking forward to getting started. thanks for any help. not looking to over due it esp with the ad50.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diditonce
    last time i took any gear was ten years ago. it was also my first time. i took depotestosterone/ dbol stack. i gained 23 pounds. 222lbs to 248lbs. i was benching 315 for 12 reps but for some reason never maxed out. always wondered what it would have been. anyways im cosidering doing it again. i have some bd anadrol, enough for 6 weeks, which is fine by me at 1 tab per day. i have access to other stuff. wondering what injectible would go good with the ad50, and what to expect. funnything is this past winter i maxed out at 365lb bench (1 rep) with just creatine and protein shakes. looking forward to getting started. thanks for any help. not looking to over due it esp with the ad50.
    You can never go wrong with Test Enanthate or Cypionate . 500mg of Test shot twice weekly for 12 weeks with an Anadrol jumpstart. Make sure your diet is keyed in and your workout is right on. Get your PCT set up and ready....and then get ready to GROW!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    get any test that is enough for 12 weeks

diditonce is offline New Member

any other suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    get any test that is enough for 12 weeks
    thanks greatly appreciated

Thread Information